Membership

richie

I'm contemplating getting a season ticket in order to better my chances of getting tickets for away games like Bournemouth, Brighton, West Ham, Man Utd and Spurs

Which away games didnt make to it to the members selling window this season?

I dont need a membership for home games and havent been a member this season but still done a few away's but the less popular away games that have gone to general sale (Watford, Burnley etc). Just weighting up if membership for popular aways games will actually bring any benefit.

I'm contemplating getting a season ticket in order to better my chances of getting tickets for away games like Bournemouth, Brighton, West Ham, Man Utd and Spurs

Which away games didnt make to it to the members selling window this season?

I dont need a membership for home games and havent been a member this season but still done a few away's but the less popular away games that have gone to general sale (Watford, Burnley etc). Just weighting up if membership for popular aways games will actually bring any benefit.

Pretty sure Brighton, Man U and spurs all made members this season. And I’m sure West Ham would’ve if it wasn’t the last away of the season. Bournemouth sold out to season ticket holders with something like 8/9 aways as the allocation is so small. So realistically the only one it’ll help you on is spurs.

Though if spurs is early season it probably won’t make a difference as it’ll be done on numbers from the season before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess it depends on whether you're going to go to every home game?

I wouldn't say it does.

All 19 of our games go down to either general sale or to anyone with a purchase history for games against top 6/Bournemouth.

I no longer have a Season Ticket, and I purely brought my membership to get tickets for away games.

However, after the League Cup final fiasco in 2016/17, I would say no one needs a membership unless they do away games.

I wouldn't say it does.

All 19 of our games go down to either general sale or to anyone with a purchase history for games against top 6/Bournemouth.

I no longer have a Season Ticket, and I purely brought my membership to get tickets for away games.

However, after the League Cup final fiasco in 2016/17, I would say no one needs a membership unless they do away games.

My point being if you're not going to go to all the home games, it's probably not worth spending £530 + just to go up the queue for away days.

My point being if you're not going to go to all the home games, it's probably not worth spending £530 + just to go up the queue for away days.

My situation is slightly different as I have a disabled son eligible for an u18 ST at £150 and free enabler. We don't live locally and family commitment mean we'd probably do 4 home games ish. So it's a toss up between £35 for an adult and junior membership that might help on some always or a £150 ST that would guarantee all always probably (Bmouth the exception)

I'd need to do about 7 home games to get my monies worth for a £150 season ticket based on this seasons match day disabled ticket prices and the cost of a membership.

I won't hit 7 games as I much prefer away games.

My situation is slightly different as I have a disabled son eligible for an u18 ST at £150 and free enabler. We don't live locally and family commitment mean we'd probably do 4 home games ish. So it's a toss up between £35 for an adult and junior membership that might help on some always or a £150 ST that would guarantee all always probably (Bmouth the exception)

I'd need to do about 7 home games to get my monies worth for a £150 season ticket based on this seasons match day disabled ticket prices and the cost of a membership.

I won't hit 7 games as I much prefer away games.

Makes more sense, difficult to say, The ones you'd need a season ticket to guarantee a ticket for, you'd probably need to go to at least 5 other aways anyway - so not sure it'd be worth it, but 150 for a ST is a no brainer

• 1 month later...

So the membership prices are both a joke and mildly confusing.

Now £45 for this 'Plus' membership and £35 for standard membership- early bird discount makes it £35 for former and £30 for latter yet that itself is too much.

Is there truly any difference between 'Saint+' and 'Saint', apart from being given £5 off on Category A games?

I am presuming that owning a Saint+ membership does not mean a further priority to say away tickets over someone with just a 'Saint' membership?

£25 was fine

EDIT: Also want to add how cheeky is it is for the club to say that this '+' membership gives £5 off for 'Category A' fixtures too- - given now that there is a new A* category which means it really is no different to last years.

Edited by nta786

I read it that a priority plus gets access to home games before a standard membership. Bit irrelevant given all home games make general sale anyway and would no way sell out to membership plus. Unless you want a better choice of seat there is no benefit in that aspect of the offering

So the membership prices are both a joke and mildly confusing.

Now £45 for this 'Plus' membership and £35 for standard membership- early bird discount makes it £35 for former and £30 for latter yet that itself is too much.

Is there truly any difference between 'Saint+' and 'Saint', apart from being given £5 off on Category A games?

I am presuming that owning a Saint+ membership does not mean a further priority to say away tickets over someone with just a 'Saint' membership?

£25 was fine

EDIT: Also want to add how cheeky is it is for the club to say that this '+' membership gives £5 off for 'Category A' fixtures too- - given now that there is a new A* category which means it really is no different to last years.

dont see what your problem is with Early bird membership, it is only in the last few years tohe club has offered you a discount on cetain tickets

Now thw Plus membership offers you a £5 discount to 16 of the 19 home games, so you only have to go to 7 out of 16 games to get your money back less than 50%, plus you get a better chance of getting away tickets

for ordinary membership not so much of a benefit as you'd have to attend 6 out of 7 Cat B and C games to gwet your money back

However neither membership is of so much benefit if you dont take advantage of Early Bird offer

Yes saints + members will get first access to home tickets. Just adds an unnecessary selling window which very few people will use.

The junior membership with one TBC game at £1 is a nice touch.

I will get a standard early bird for away games. That's the benefit for me.

dc1a89e876a6c9ae2547bb177280cd80.jpg

93af270a39a1ce8ca66d88d72b3f1540.jpg

The email I received states the Saints+ membership provides first priority for Away tickets also. Although no mention of that in the comparison table on the OS...

I do far more away games than home games so the Saints+ membership would be useful to better guarantee away tickets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmm was about to post how cheeky it was to have increased prices AGAIN, especially as there's now another level meaning £30 isn't even the next best thing after a ST. But £5 off individual games is pretty good (especially because I tend to only attend B & C fixtures anyway) - not sure if there is a limit on this but even 2 matches will earn a saving on previous years, so maybe I will get it again. Just hope when it comes to it there isn't a catch about the discount, e.g. you can only use it once or there's only actually 3 matches that qualify as B or C...

It does seem a bit odd that a junior membership is £20 just to give you priority on buying tickets, whereas you can buy a junior season ticket for £19 giving you a ticket for every home game.

So in the event of a decent cup run,will priorities be OS+ with say only five ticket purchases, ahead of an OS with 8 or 10 ?

In truth don't suppose they've thought that far ahead.Or don't want to advertise it.

Does anyone know if the match categories have been released? Trying to work out whether to get the normal or OS+. Not fussed on 'A' games normally, but now there are A* games as well, a bit worried some of the games I might want to go to might now be categorised as A.

Does anyone know if the match categories have been released? Trying to work out whether to get the normal or OS+. Not fussed on 'A' games normally, but now there are A* games as well, a bit worried some of the games I might want to go to might now be categorised as A.

judging by the savings offered in advert it appears that there are 3 Cat A* games, 9 Cat A and 7 either Cat B or C games

judging by the savings offered in advert it appears that there are 3 Cat A* games, 9 Cat A and 7 either Cat B or C games

Thanks - was searching everywhere online but didn't realise there was a hint on here already!

Bit of a joke that there are so many A*/A matches - almost two thirds! But because of that I'll probably end up having to get the OS+, would be annoying if the only matches I was able to attend happened to be Category A matches and therefore couldn't get the discount.