England to play Euro qualifier at St Mary's in September

The Worm

Looking like Kosovo will be more of a challenge than Bulgaria! They're unbeaten in a while. Hopefully some of the younger players get a game, rather than play the Dads Army team.

Agree, except for Mason Mount to takes the opportunity in every interview to bang on about being a Pompey lad.

The video of the England players training at Staplewood was very odd, Liverpool and Spurs players running around.

I get the feeling that parking will be a bit crap tonight.

Don't think any of the pop up Car Park guys will be passing up a chance of a bonus games earnings, might see the prices pop up a little though.

How many times are pundits going to bemoan the game isn’t at Wembley?

First question for Kosovo’s manager : “are you disappointed you are not playing at Wembley?”

yes Lee Dixon is getting on my tits already moaning about the stadium. “No disrespect “, he added. No not much :rolleyes:

That was utter sh#t from England in the 2nd half. Why does anyone think Barkley is international class?

If we have him, Keane, and Henderson in the team we'll be really up against it if we play one of the better international sides. They are the weak links in the current England XI and need to be replaced as soon as possible.

Decent game, i actually enjoyed an England qualifier for once which is rare, added unexpected bonus on the Northam concourse at half time lots of loud saints songs including 'if i had the wings of a sparrow ' don't hear that enough, can tell Skates away is coming up.

If we have him, Keane, and Henderson in the team we'll be really up against it if we play one of the better international sides. They are the weak links in the current England XI and need to be replaced as soon as possible.

I would add Alex-Arnold to that as well. His marking was utter dogsh*t tonight. Made their attack look much better than it actually is.

Enjoyed the night. Loads of Kosovo fans in kingsland next to us. All good humoured and great atmosphere as it should be.

Loads in the Itchen too, also good humoured too and I thought actually added to the night. One or 2 had a bit of a mither at the stewards because they were there, but in all honesty like you say it was as it should be all getting along watching an entertaining game of football.

Was that Keane? I thought Jack Stephens was playing.

I also missed their opener as I was in a queue by Ted's statue at the time. The Kosovan's near me could not believe me when I reported their goal.

Anyone see Westwood?

Nope was a **** post a Skate sticker on wall that I took straight off .

I cringed when the phone lights went up and fans sang WTF is that....when we did it at Wembley.

Good banter with Kosovo fans in Chapel

Chilwell, TAA, Keane,Henderson and Barclay were rubbish. Sterling brilliant first half

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was utter sh#t from England in the 2nd half. Why does anyone think Barkley is international class?

He does a few great touches/passes/runs a match which negates the bad stuff it seems.

Henderson gets credit for running around a lot and playing for Liverpool.

Not sure about Rice, perhaps too early to tell but haven’t seen anything of international quality.

The midfield got dominated most of the game.

While the other players generally took one or two touches to move the ball on (even if it was a backwards or sideways pass) Barkley almost always took three or four, then played a simple pass he could have played earlier. I don't know if he was trying to attract players to him and win fouls, but he generally just succeeded in slowing play down. His longer passing seems pretty suspect, too.

Henderson is just a poor player. Good energy levels but limited ability with the ball and dodgy positional sense without it.

Alexander Armstrong should go back to presenting Pointless as he can't defend and his allegedly great crosses seem to be overhit more often than not. I think Gomez looks like a better right back than him.

Keane looked good when playing in an ultra-defensive Burnley team but really poor the rest of the time. Seems to push out of defence to try to win the ball in midfield too often and get caught out of position.

I think Chilwell can be pretty effective, but he didn't have a good game. When Shaw is fit he should be England's first choice as he's a much better defender.

Saw him last night, walked past me while I was queuing to get in. Absolute bellend. I'll never understand why people wear club merchandise to England games.

Just been interviewed on TalkSport Hawksbee and Jacobs claiming discrimination. From the outside, most would probably say we / the FA got this one wrong.