Liverpool...

Alain Perrin

With Liverpool seemingly out of the Champions League and the Premier League title in the balance, I reckon we will miss out on a significant payday.

Lovren, Lallana, VVD, Mane and even Clyne have all featured this year. I wonder how much their deals would have totalled to in add-ons? Pity.

On the plus side, at least we'll have a few minutes silences and a charity single to look forward to....

I wonder if and why we’d agree clauses dependant on them winning things. Numbers of appearances and goals I can understand but winning stuff is largely dependant on the performances of other players and even other clubs.

Mind you, these deals were orchestrated by Les, so nothing would surprise me.

They are certainly are not out of the Premier league title and if they score early in the champions league they have a small chance. Problem is Messi can pop up anytime and score the away goal. If he’s out injured then I reckon a cheeky £10 is a good option.

Regarding City, I remember the QPR game so well and that nerves and pressure almost got the better of them that day.

They are certainly are not out of the Premier league title and if they score early in the champions league they have a small chance. Problem is Messi can pop up anytime and score the away goal. If he’s out injured then I reckon a cheeky £10 is a good option.

Regarding City, I remember the QPR game so well and that nerves and pressure almost got the better of them that day.

Without bothering to look it up, wasn't that the first time they nailed winning it?

I linked to an article in the Sun that said we would get £15m, although subsequently looking at that, it was from last year. I'm happy to cut my nose off to spite my face on this one. It's bad enough already, with all the Liverpool acolytes out there, especially in the press. I know someone who follows Liverpool a lot, and took the **** out of him last night. The best bit was that Liverpool dominated Barca and the stats proved it. I did point out that 3-0 suggested otherwise and that possession and shots were about equal to which the reply was that Barca usually were 70/30 possession rather than 48/52.