Which players do we keep to rebuild around next season?

Vancouver Saint

You're assuming they will want to stay. Could be some surprises in the next few months.

I honestly don't think anyone in our squad has done enough to justify a move. Hojbjerg and Redmond are the only two who arguably play above our level and I can't even imagine them having teams lining up to buy.

I'd be happy with Gunn, McCarthy, Vestergaard, Bednarek, Bertrand, Valery, Ings, Romeu, JWP, Lemina, Redmond and Hojbjerg in the 18 next season. Boufal, Targett, Sims and Obafemi also having a chance to prove themselves in pre-season. Anyone else I wouldn't even blink at them leaving.

I honestly don't think anyone in our squad has done enough to justify a move. Hojbjerg and Redmond are the only two who arguably play above our level and I can't even imagine them having teams lining up to buy.

I'd be happy with Gunn, McCarthy, Vestergaard, Bednarek, Bertrand, Valery, Ings, Romeu, JWP, Lemina, Redmond and Hojbjerg in the 18 next season. Boufal, Targett, Sims and Obafemi also having a chance to prove themselves in pre-season. Anyone else I wouldn't even blink at them leaving.

That's pretty depressing then. We're listing players we want to stay that no one else would want. Says it all really.

Which players are 'must keeps' to start the rebuilding process for next season. Let's try to limit it to your top six.

For me: Redmond, Lemina, Hoj, Romeu, JWP, Bednarek

Still believe that Romeus legs are done, we can definitely get a more active DM

Gunn, Bednarek, Valery, Hojbjerg, Lemina and Redmond

Gunn, Bednerak, Valery, Hojberg, Lemina, JWP, Redmond, Ings IMO. All young enough to keep improving, especially under Ralph, get them all fit and firing pre-season. Add in quality around them.

I'd still have the likes of Romeu in the squad and of course Bertrand if he wants to be here. Plus Vestegaard I think is good enough to be 3rd choice.

But then I'd like to see a quality centre back, a more mobile DM, another striker, and another attacker (pacey) depending on shape.

Valery, Gunn, Bertrand, PEH, JWP, Redmond would be my six. I also rate Bednarek. And Ings and Lemina when fit and on form. Which is mostly never.

If he continues his rate of development, Valery will go for very big money next summer IMHO.