U23 Play off Final

Charlie Wayman

Since there has been no information on the OS about ticketing for this match, I phoned the ticket office today to find out what is happening, supposedly the match to be played on Thursday evening. The ticket office said there has been as yet no conformation from the PL of when this match will be played (?!) so no ticketing arrangements can be announced. They are in the dark, we are in the dark.

I suggested they should post an item on the OS to at least keep fans up-dated on what is happening as many I know will want to see this match.

Good shout, i had been told Thursday but there’s still no confirmation online so doesn’t look like the game will be happening tomorrow. Seems a bit odd. Perhaps Newcastle requested an alternative date

Good shout, i had been told Thursday but there’s still no confirmation online so doesn’t look like the game will be happening tomorrow. Seems a bit odd. Perhaps Newcastle requested an alternative date

Aren't Newcastle playing Everton in some sort of youth team final today or tomorrow?

So the Newcastle kids have to go from Newcastle to Liverpool and back again, then Newcastle to Southampton within 4 days of the final, our boys have to go... down the road to St Mary's. Hope that works in our favour!

Was thinking of coming to it, and then the Mrs dropped the big one.

Her: "Are you taking me out on our wedding anniversary?"

Me: "I was thinking of going to the football. Do you want to come along?"

She was a little, err, unimpressed.

Was thinking of coming to it, and then the Mrs dropped the big one.

Her: "Are you taking me out on our wedding anniversary?"

Me: "I was thinking of going to the football. Do you want to come along?"

She was a little, err, unimpressed.

Did you tell her it was the U23's? I'm sure she'll understand.

Aye, said it was U23 - didn't give a ****. Said it was the final - still didn't give a ****. So I guess I'll take her out for dinner, and she still won't give a ****!!

Note to those thinking of marriage - do it in late May to July and then that won't intefere with Saints. Might do the Euro's or World Cup though. Or maybe just don't bother with the hassle of marriage.

Aye, said it was U23 - didn't give a ****. Said it was the final - still didn't give a ****. So I guess I'll take her out for dinner, and she still won't give a ****!!

Note to those thinking of marriage - do it in late May to July and then that won't intefere with Saints. Might do the Euro's or World Cup though. Or maybe just don't bother with the hassle of marriage.

Or Marry someone who likes Football..........struck gold with Mrs JBS on that front!

Her Birthday a few years back think it was a Monday and Saints were away on the box, would you like to go out to eat on your Birthday says I ? "Yeah ok, but book an early table just up the road, so we can home for the match!!".

Or Marry someone who likes Football..........struck gold with Mrs JBS on that front!

Her Birthday a few years back think it was a Monday and Saints were away on the box, would you like to go out to eat on your Birthday says I ? "Yeah ok, but book an early table just up the road, so we can home for the match!!".

You lucky man!

I've taken the Mrs to 3 games, before we were married, back in 1995. Away to Chelsea where we lost 3-0. Then away to QPR where we lost 3-0. And then one more game in the 1996 season where we lost 3-1 to Wimbledon (at Crystal Palace). After that she was banned, not that she complained.