Charlie Austin - Sold to West Brom - 4M

Give it to Ron

There's literally nothing wrong with this. Anyone offended by this needs a reality check. This is a competition we're not involved in. What's it matter whether he's a Liverpool fan tonight?

In your opinion that fine. In mine he is a bit of a (nut and is uncalled for.

They aren't. They just think he's a bellend for it. Which is a fair enough opinion.

Likewise i think you're a bellend for doing the generic everyone's offended rhetoric.

This ! Do you think Liverpool fans would be happy if one of their players posted a picture of themselves in a shirt of a team they don't like ? They'd probably get their house burnt down haha

I couldn’t give two ****s if he had a Pompey shirt on.

He is a terrible footballer, so whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He clearly isn't a terrible footballer having scored 144 goals in 247 appearances....but hey-ho...I am sure that you are right....you being the front of all Saints knowledge and all that.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

He clearly isn't a terrible footballer having scored 144 goals in 247 appearances....but hey-ho...I am sure that you are right....you being the front of all Saints knowledge and all that.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Cabbage Face is getting as negative about Saints as Heisenberg. It's almost as if they were the same person.

Cabbage Face is getting as negative about Saints as Heisenberg. It's almost as if they were the same person.����

Surely nobody would be so pathetically sad that they would set up multiple personas on a football forum. ****ing weirdos.

Football player didn’t grow up supporting the team he plays for shocker! Matt Targett was supporting them too, don’t see anything mentioned about that.

Some people need to get over themselves and grow up.

I don't understand his motivation. He must have known it would **** Saints fans off massively, fans that have sung his name, and stood by him while he has basically stole a living laying on a treatment table and posting pictures of his latest beach holiday. If you want to leave then leave, why alienate the very people who help pay your wages? I hope he doesn't find another club now and just rots his career away.

Football player didn’t grow up supporting the team he plays for shocker! Matt Targett was supporting them too, don’t see anything mentioned about that.

Some people need to get over themselves and grow up.

Target hasn't plastered a photo of him wearing a Liverpool shirt on social media and then tweet congratulations to a player who refused to play for us. He can support whoever he likes but use common sense given the animosity saints fans have towards Liverpool and van dijk.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Charlie Austin is a young bloke who gets p!ssed a lot and sometimes embarrasses himself. So f---ing what? He was a product our club bought and now is about to sell. They knew what they were getting. They certainly can't be so amateur that they weren't even aware of his lifestyle, can they? For a while he was our best goal scorer. Now, he's not. I don't think he's going to be missed very much and I don't see that he has much love and devotion from our fans to miss either. That's life in the football world.

There is absolutely no need for any hatred of players we are about to sell. It demeans the reputation of our fans and our club in the football world.

No skin off my nose. I supported Saints before he was born, and no doubt I'll still be doing so after he leaves. If he wants to wind up the supporters of the club, then so b, e it. He has a reputation in and out of football, so as Nordic says, it ain't really a secret.

I don't understand his motivation. He must have known it would **** Saints fans off massively, fans that have sung his name, and stood by him while he has basically stole a living laying on a treatment table and posting pictures of his latest beach holiday. If you want to leave then leave, why alienate the very people who help pay your wages? I hope he doesn't find another club now and just rots his career away.

Probably because he knows that he won't be playing for us again. Would imagine he's been told to find another club (again)

Met him outside the stadium after Saints game against Man u, Puel’s before last game in charge.

Was a complete show off. If you compared him to the rest of the squad who were nice and talkative.

Oh and I exclude Caceres from that who didn t even bother stopping to sign autographs and just drove off.

Met him outside the stadium after Saints game against Man u, Puel’s before last game in charge.

Was a complete show off. If you compared him to the rest of the squad who were nice and talkative.

Oh and I exclude Caceres from that who didn t even bother stopping to sign autographs and just drove off.

Caceres had some knob pics to take.

My issue with it, is that the blokes from Berkshire and supports Liverpool!

That's what makes him a moron!

Fans like that are ten a penny, hardly shocking or unique to Austin.

Personally I'm indifferent to this; if it was Barca in the final and Romeu was wearing one of their shirts, nobody would give a hoot. On the other hand I've thought Austin was a wally since his antics for Swindon 10 years ago and wont be changing my mind any time soon.

Charlie Austin is a lifelong Liverpool fan...

D8EET_9WkAApqZl?format=jpg&name=900x900

Looks like he's a Chelsea fan then. For that reason probably 'hates' spurs so stuck on a scouse shirt for a wind-up, knowing it would also get bites from the soppy ****s who used to sing his name and then regularly slagged him off when they didn't rate him anymore. He's off, get over it, move on.

Imagine something actually terrible happened to our club?

Fans rather put effort into some pony wearing a top of the club he supports, than ask questions of our board and dodgy sponsership deals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's weird isn't it.

If you follow dense-as-**** people on Twitter, you're going to read some carp. No need to get worked up by it. Choose not to parlay with them.

But Gao comes in, says two sentences, struggles to raise the money, does very odd sponsorship deal, has a colourful history, and people want to give him the benefit of the doubt.

It's weird isn't it.

If you follow dense-as-**** people on Twitter, you're going to read some carp. No need to get worked up by it. Choose not to parlay with them.

But Gao comes in, says two sentences, struggles to raise the money, does very odd sponsorship deal, has a colourful history, and people want to give him the benefit of the doubt.

People on here yes. But look at who posts here now....the demographic here is no longer representative of the Saints fans base. Thankfully

Anyone with any opinions, passion, questions, concerns have been muted, banned, given up or get constantly moved or deleted.

This "forum" is now just sound bites. Keep it short but importantly keep it positive or stop posting

People on here yes. But look at who posts here now....the demographic here is no longer representative of the Saints fans base. Thankfully

Anyone with any opinions, passion, questions, concerns have been muted, banned, given up or get constantly moved or deleted.

This "forum" is now just sound bites. Keep it short but importantly keep it positive or stop posting

Really? Where is the positive stuff then and on what topic ? Cos it ain’t on kit, transfers, owners, players, atmosphere, fans, catering........