Thread: Players you are allowed to criticise

Default Players you are allowed to criticise

As my Gunn thread got shut as it doesnít sit well with the TSF agenda, can I have a list of players who Iím allowed to critical of?

Im assuming anyone who dares to leave for a bigger club, even if they are world class?

If you could let me know, saves for all the bullying and name calling I receive.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage_Face View Post
    As my Gunn thread got shut as it doesn’t sit well with the TSF agenda, can I have a list of players who I’m allowed to critical of?

Im assuming anyone who dares to leave for a bigger club, even if they are world class?

If you could let me know, saves for all the bullying and name calling I receive.

Thanks in advance.
    Why not try something different …. and actually support the team and its players?

Shouldn't just be closing down threads because people don't like it... I subscribe to the Gunn isn't great view, but apparently, the mods don't... so thread closed.

Why is a cabbage_face post nearly always followed by a tamesaint post?

You "two" need to get a room

Thatís weird, I canít remember locking a thread about Gunn.

I mean, there was this one thread called ĎGunní, which was actually just a tedious troll post calling other fans stupid on the back of one howler but he canít be talking about that.