Jeremy Kyle

Lighthouse

Thoughts on this then? I'm surprised it has stayed on air this long, seems like nothing more than an excuse for some egotistical w***er to shout at people less fortunate.

Agreed, what an absolute load of crap, surprised no one actually smacked the t wat in the mush

Agreed, what an absolute load of crap, surprised no one actually smacked the t wat in the mush

On the odd occasion that someone has lost their cool he tends to hide behind his security team pretty quickly. It is an awful TV show, exploitative and something akin to a Witch Trial or Bear baiting. I know that the participants don't have to go on it, but when you are promised cash, free night in a hotel and you don't have a lot to begin with...plenty of examples of people with mental health issues who don't necessarily know what they are letting themselves in for.

Met someone a few times who's been on it, and she's basically pretty dumb, vulnerable and easily manipulated.

I don't mind the idea of a chat show talking through people's issues and whatnot, giving decent, sensible advice. But you can keep all the hysteria, judging and mocking.

Police aren't involved, so the former I'd imagine.

I’d have thought so too, unless events on the show lead to some sort of overdose or drunken accident.

Begs the question, if it was suicide, of whether something said on the show triggered it or if the timing was just coincidental.

I’d have thought so too, unless events on the show lead to some sort of overdose or drunken accident.

Begs the question, if it was suicide, of whether something said on the show triggered it or if the timing was just coincidental.

Apparently someone who "failed" a lie detector test over infidelity. The show displays a strapline that states there is some debate about the accuracy of such tests, but always takes the results as totally accurate.

Apparently someone who "failed" a lie detector test over infidelity. The show displays a strapline that states there is some debate about the accuracy of such tests, but always takes the results as totally accurate.

it's all for manipulation and drama purposes.

let's be honest if those lie detectors were genuine then they would use them in court or somewhere similar.

I have visions of the producers and oft cited 'Graham and the aftercare team' now frantically running around looking for examples where the 'JK experience' has actually helped, and had a positive effect on any of the guests, in a vain attempt at portraying the show in a positive light, while mitigating the risk that it is taken off air.

It is pure and utter toilet tv that should have been flushed around the u-bend many moons ago. Alas, I fear though that it will survive and be back soon.

let be honest, in the main terrestrial TV is fuking garbage.

Loads of reality shyte, cooking programs, route to fame shows like BGT/XFactor/The Voice

People treat the dancing show as if it is essential viewing, when in reality, it is shyte.

Even I'm a celeb. Boring! The novelty of half-baked celebs eating shyte for fun has long gone.

That is not taking into account the dreadful Channel 5 :uhoh:

Loads of reality shyte, cooking programs, route to fame shows like BGT/XFactor/The Voice

People treat the dancing show as if it is essential viewing, when in reality, it is shyte.

Even I'm a celeb. Boring! The novelty of half-baked celebs eating shyte for fun has long gone.

So you won't be looking forward to Eurovision then ?

I used to stay in the Marriott in Manchester next to the old studios quite a bit, you could always spot the Jeremy Kyle "contestants" a mile off at breakfast... that and they'd normally all party in their rooms till the wee hours ****ing everyone off.. on the plus side I did have a **** next to Bob Hoskins at the urinals!

I used to stay in the Marriott in Manchester next to the old studios quite a bit, you could always spot the Jeremy Kyle "contestants" a mile off at breakfast... that and they'd normally all party in their rooms till the wee hours ****ing everyone off.. on the plus side I did have a **** next to Bob Hoskins at the urinals!

You shouldn't be knocking one out at a urinal. Bad man

Bang on the money.

Full of c()nts now with no discernible talent.

Love Island next then off the TV, think a couple of past 'stars' have topped themselves too.

Tragic.

The difference being that I don't think either of those deaths were a direct result of something that happened on the show. I've only ever watched it when my ex. insisted on having it on but most of the people on there seem to be highly insecure, desperate for attention and lacking in intelligence. That and the fact that they aren't really doing anything on there they wouldn't be doing in some sh*tty bar in Magaluf.

Having said that, Love Island is absolute tripe and we'd all be better off if that went off air too.

Would love to put him through the lie detector to see if he is really upset bout the guy topping himself. Would expose him to the creep he is
He is hardly the only one to blame for this... If any blame is warranted on the first place

Agree with this, I tend to only watch sport or documentaries and that is if your lucky enough to find a documentary that is not a repeat.