Demand answers

benjii

If posters on here are honest with themselves, they know that there is something incredibly dodgy with what is happening here. I expect that most fans will be happy to turn a blind eye until things start going wrong but it would be great if more had a concerted effort to try to get some answers. You would hope the likes of Adam Blackmore would be pushing to find out what's going on.

You'll be told to do it by yourself by the super fans

The club and fanbase is about as together as the brexit negotiations

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided

Ultimately the fans are powerless on this scenario but it would look better if we didn't just blindly accept this rubbish with no fuss befpre it turns sour like so many other clubs.

Last year Arsenal were all over the media about supposed fraud with "BYD Auto" yet they're still listed as a sponsor on their website.

So doesn't look like that may have transpired as reported.

A company are giving Southampton money, do we insist on seeing the contract?

Last year Arsenal were all over the media about supposed fraud with "BYD Auto" yet they're still listed as a sponsor on their website.

yes, if we suspect its going to bite us on the backside a few years down the line.

Surely it is the authorities who should be looking into it. How are fans going to get to the right people to get the answers and even then will they be told the truth.

Katrina should have done the due diligence and as she owns 20% of the club she would have to be satisfied that the club is legally correct. I doubt if Marcus would not have instilled integrity into her as she grew up

The Echo doesn't have the nous or clout to run an investigation on what is going on - this needs to be investigated by the FA. However, this could result in some very unsavoury findings, and a potential points deduction.

There is something extremely worrying going on at the club, and this will not end well.

Surely it is the authorities who should be looking into it. How are fans going to get to the right people to get the answers and even then will they be told the truth.

Katrina should have done the due diligence and as she owns 20% of the club she would have to be satisfied that the club is legally correct. I doubt if Marcus would not have instilled integrity into her as she grew up

You're making the assumption that Markus had "integrity" - there is no real proof that he did, more that he bought a football club, close to extinction, for pennies in the pound. He was a businessman. I would assume Katerina just took the highest bid (cash plus shares) on offer.

It's not just the dodgy sponsor though, it's that combined with the shady nature of the original takeover combined with the recent takeover of lander combined with the bloke owning us never being heard from and the entire thing lacking any sort of transparency.

You're making the assumption that Markus had "integrity" - there is no real proof that he did, more that he bought a football club, close to extinction, for pennies in the pound. He was a businessman. I would assume Katerina just took the highest bid (cash plus shares) on offer.
I suggest that he did and its pretty shameful that you question it

Like i said on the sponsor thread, i suggest fans do not buy the home shirt or anything that has the logo of this 'LD Sports'

Tell Under Armour and Virgin Media that you are boycotting merchandise until fans have a satisfactory explanation as to what 'LD Sports' aer all about, 'facts' not fake website content.

Like i said on the sponsor thread, i suggest fans do not buy the home shirt or anything that has the logo of this 'LD Sports'

Tell Under Armour and Virgin Media that you are boycotting merchandise until fans have a satisfactory explanation as to what 'LD Sports' aer all about, 'facts' not fake website content.

And keep your hats on at all times. 64506402821576a28f8f37255782a6f9.gif

Saints do not have an organised fanbase, like the running of the club it is completely disjointed. The Chapel couldn't even manage to pass round an unfurled flag overhead without making an embarrassing balls up of it on Sunday.

I know that some of the 'higher profile' names wanting to become celebrities rendered it to eventual ridicule but something like the a re-born SISU would be a step in the right direction.

An open letter is required Or a online petition maybe even a march through the city ending at st Mary’s.

Don't forget a flypast banner, and a protest involving throwing soft toy squirrels on to the pitch.As opposed to ducks in Lowe's day

Perhaps we should campaign for Rupert's return, once he has personally solved the Brexit crisis, he'd probably be a better option that the current chancers.

If the club is going to get pressure and questions it won't be from the fans.

Saints "fans" must be the most obidient and submissive fans in all the lands

We applauded even when we sold all our top players.... An owners dream

Right that’s it where do I sign up, who is in charge of these protests Heisenberg or Cabbage

They are drawing up the protest plan in the action centre deep in the heart of their bedsit as we type...…. or not

Really they are just prepping the next "protest" post on here telling the rest of us to do something because they are all wind and P iss

I can imagine it now

Us: Oi, Gao, we want answers

Gao: Ok, answers to what?

Us: Our questions.

Gao: Fine. What are your questions?

Us: We don't know.

Gao: OK...............well let me know when you have some.

Us: OK, this sponsor, is he dodgy?

Gao: No, he is a respectable individual, and business man that wants a closer association with us and he is willing to pay to have his brand linked with us.

Us: How much money?

Gao: That is commercially sensitive.

Us: Are you dodgy?

Gao: No, I am a respectable individual, and business man that wants that best for Southampton football club, and I am willing to pay to have some success for us.

Us: How much money are you going to put in?

Gao: That is commercially sensitive. However, I want and need, as do you, the club to be self-sustaining

Us: Are you going to buy any players

Gao: I leave those decisions to the management of the club. However, I want and need, as do you, the club to be self-sustaining

Us: What about expansion of the club

Gao: I leave those decisions to the management of the club. However, I want and need, as do you, the club to be self-sustaining

Us: Who are we going to sell.

Us: Do you have any money at all?

Gao: I leave those decisions to the management of the………………. No, I mean, that is commercially sensitive. However, I want and need, as do you and the Peoples Republic of China, for me to be self-sustaining

Us: Is there anything you can tell us?

Gao: Yes, it is my intention that the club remain self-sustaining, that the decisions on who to buy and sell are left with the management, as long as we all agree we need to be self-sustaining.

Us: And where does Nelly fit into all of this?

Gao: I cannot comment on the affairs of Agents of the The Ministry of State Security.

Us: Who? We meant your daughter.

Gao: Oh, THAT Nelly, yes, of course………. I will consult her and get back to you in the required 28 days.

Us: Katrina, can you answer some questions?

Katrina: Yes, as long as they are about the Management of the club making the decisions on who to buy and sell, and if the club needs to be self-sustaining.

There, now we've got our answers we can all get on with the job of worrying about things we don't know.

I can imagine it now

Gao: No, he is a respectable individual, and business man that wants a closer association with us and he is willing to pay to have his brand linked with us.

Gao: No, I am a respectable individual, and business man that wants that best for Southampton football club, and I am willing to pay to have some success for us.

Gao: That is commercially sensitive. However, I want and need, as do you, the club to be self-sustaining

Gao: I leave those decisions to the management of the………………. No, I mean, that is commercially sensitive. However, I want and need, as do you and the Peoples Republic of China, for me to be self-sustaining

Gao: Yes, it is my intention that the club remain self-sustaining, that the decisions on who to buy and sell are left with the management, as long as we all agree we need to be self-sustaining.

Gao: I cannot comment on the affairs of Agents of the The Ministry of State Security.

Gao: Oh, THAT Nelly, yes, of course………. I will consult her and get back to you in the required 28 days.

Katrina: Yes, as long as they are about the Management of the club making the decisions on who to buy and sell, and if the club needs to be self-sustaining.

There, now we've got our answers we can all get on with the job of worrying about things we don't know.

Love it. :lol:

I can imagine it now

Precisely....

This thread is pointless and irrelevant.

Makes for a hearty laugh though with people ‘demanding’ answers without asking a specific question which you would normally expect an answer to.

Some fans feel so ‘entitled’ We are not.

Lovely! Must be a Site Agent/Manager thing! ;)

I can imagine it now

If the club is going to get pressure and questions it won't be from the fans.

Saints "fans" must be the most obidient and submissive fans in all the lands

We applauded even when we sold all our top players.... An owners dream

Priceless.

Enjoy your holiday!

Priceless.

Enjoy your holiday!

Hoping, wishing, wanting someone dead in a non-Banter kind of way is fine. Which is against many rules here and for that sort of comment to be dismissed as it was......

Again, your moral compass is well and truly fuked

Hoping, wishing, wanting someone dead in a non-Banter kind of way is fine. Which is against many rules here and for that sort of comment to be dismissed as it was......

This again?!

If you genuinely believe Buzzin’ ‘Orn made a serious threat to your life then call Hampshire Police on 101 and make a proper report with them. I agreed to delete it but I’m not banning him just for that so get over it.

This again?!

If you genuinely believe Buzzin’ ‘Orn made a serious threat to your life then call Hampshire Police on 101 and make a proper report with them. I agreed to delete it but I’m not banning him just for that so get over it.

Does it matter? It was a completely unwarranted remark.

Imagine if I posted a blatantly racist remark, would you dismiss it and say batman was not being serious, and/or tell anyone who had a problem to call 101?

Dont think so either

Threatening behaviour towards another member - 5 points, expires after 6 months
Edited by Batman

Fcking snowflake[emoji3]