Demand answers

benjii

Hoping, wishing, wanting someone dead in a non-Banter kind of way is fine. Which is against many rules here and for that sort of comment to be dismissed as it was......

Again, your moral compass is well and truly fuked

Hey, Batman I want you dead!!!!

Yes, I want you dead serious about our chances next season and how we will avoid the drop.

Cheer yourself up, there is always the ignore button.

Precisely....

This thread is pointless and irrelevant.

Makes for a hearty laugh though with people ‘demanding’ answers without asking a specific question which you would normally expect an answer to.

Some fans feel so ‘entitled’ We are not.

What the **** are you talking about?

Fans are entitled to more than two sentences of public statement from the owner in over a year. This is an owner with no apparent redeeming qualities and about whom plenty of valid concerns exist.

People like you are part of the problem.

I cornered Gao again at the weekend.

Secret Site Agent: We have been watching the goings on at the club now and we have questions.

Kat: You don't have to answer that question! Secret Site Agent, you are bang out of order.

Gao: I'll answer the question. You want answers?

Secret Site Agent: I think were entitled to them!

Gao: You want answers?!

Secret Site Agent: WE want the truth!!

Gao: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has budgets, and those budgets have to be guarded by men with financial responsibility. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Benjii? You, Heisenberg?You Hypochondriac? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Saints and you curse the Management. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Saints achieving 16th, while tragic, probably saved jobs and the club. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves jobs and the club! You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about on Saintsweb, you want me in this club. You need me in this club. We use words like "self sustaining", "promoting youth", "loyalty", “Improvement”. We use these words as the backbone of creating something for the future that will not go into administration again. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very entertainment that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you", and supported the club. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a scarf, and stand in the Northam. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

Secret Site Agent: Did you choose a dodgy sponsor?

Gao: I did the job that—-

Secret Site Agent: Did you choose a dodgy sponsor?!

Gao: YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT I DID!

Does it matter? It was a completely unwarranted remark.

Imagine if I posted a blatantly racist remark, would you dismiss it and say batman was not being serious, and/or tell anyone who had a problem to call 101?

Dont think so either

People have posted blatantly racist remarks on here, yet for some reason haven't been banned.

People have posted blatantly racist remarks on here, yet for some reason haven't been banned.

Being someone who is half Chinese, I've always found that how seriously racism is taken depends on a) your race and b) how loudly that particular race shouts about prejudice. Rightly or wrongly, the Chinese generally tend to absorb and ignore racist remarks whilst black and asian groups tend to challenge it more vocally and, therefore, it is taken more seriously and acted upon...

its a shame there was no appetite to demand answers when we sold half a team in one summer. For no real reason.

oh well

For no reason? So the reason we were given in that we needed to sort out the financial mess that Cortese left us in was “no reason?”