Whinging scousers

Crab Lungs

It is bad taste they sang the song, but Im sure they didnt realy think about the words. Iam amazed that anyone leaked the footage.

No apology or mention of Heysel as usual. Do we ever hear about commemorating the victims of that tragedy???

Horrendous club, horrendous fans.

Did you not read the article. Klopp and a couple of players gave a generic, 20 second, "congratulations to City, they've played very well," interview after the game. If that doesn't prove that the entire club is a better class of person, I don't know what does.

Seriously though, I don't think many of them realise how they've acquired their victims tag and this very article is a classic example of it. Mind you, they thought they were the victims when Luis Suarez racially abused Patrice Evra, so it's hardly surprising.

If you want to get more wound up look at their City thread on RAWK. Sad cnts

General Manchester City thread

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=4447&share_tid=274792&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eredandwhitekop%2Ecom%2Fforum%2Findex%2Ephp%3Ftopic%3D274792&share_type=t

Beyond parody self-righteousness. If that club was a poster, it’d be soggy.

Edited by shurlock

No doubt had the scousers been singing something similar about City or whoever it would have just been passed off, if not openly praised, as another fine example of cheeky scouse wit.

As others said above, they weren't too concerned singing about the Munich air disaster years ago.

****ing morons. Hope Spurs **** them. Never thought I'd say that!

No. As much as I dislike Liverpool, I still hope they beat the North London Yobbos.

No doubt had the scousers been singing something similar about City or whoever it would have just been passed off, if not openly praised, as another fine example of cheeky scouse wit.

As others said above, they weren't too concerned singing about the Munich air disaster years ago.

No. As much as I dislike Liverpool, I still hope they beat the North London Yobbos.

Really?

I'd rather see Poch and his man-boobs win it than Klopp and Virgil.

Really?

I'd rather see Poch and his man-boobs win it than Klopp and Virgil.

I like Poch to a point, but the prospect of Levy lauding it is more sickening than Klopp. VD I grant you is equally galling but I have to (reluctantly and begrudgingly) acknowledge his outstanding talent as a player, even if he is a slimey devious f^cker for the way he conducted his exit. (Same could have been said for Poch five years ago though to be honest, perhaps time is the healer).

Plus from a personal level the spurs fans I have worked with over the years have been a far gobbier bunch than Liverpool supporters (most of whom have no connection with that city it has to be said) many of whom have been quite warm to us, even before Reed became their fairy godfather in giving them first choice on our squad.

Personally, all of the top 6 have just morphed into one massive global corporate nothingness. Don’t really care less whether Spurs, Chelsea or Man Utd won the League, they’re all the same just with a different badge.

The only one which is different is Liverpool. They are all of the above but worse because they genuinely believe they are special and that everything they do is some sort of iconic moment in football history.

• 2 weeks later...

Morrissey posters removed from train stations by Merseyrail over singer's far-right support http://news.sky.com/story/morrissey-posters-removed-from-train-stations-by-merseyrail-over-singers-far-right-support-11727905

Is a pseudo racist someone who tries to be one but really isn’t?

And good old scousers taking affirmative action whereas all the folk in other less self righteous cities are having to suffer.

Edited by whelk