SAYNTS

jawillwill

Interesting theory on Twitter. ‘So this is probably the kit launch and potentially a spoof on Fyre festival. The festival that was basically a lie, not much detail but big promises set out by organisers. Dodgy website, dodgy details. What if the sponsorship deal is a fake [emoji102]’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why can’t they sit down with a few season ticket holders and ask them what they think of the templates for next seasons kits.

It is them that buys them after all.

How the hell does anyone think this Y is going to be a great kit?

Why can’t they sit down with a few season ticket holders and ask them what they think of the templates for next seasons kits.

It is them that buys them after all.

How the hell does anyone think this Y is going to be a great kit?

sit down with fans and ask them what they think ?

oh no, no, no we can’t be having that, far too sensible

I was right!

you were, but ever since the "Southampton Way" nonsense was being bandied about, there is a lot more emphasis being put on "style" than substance. Or maybe we are just getting older. (And thank God we got rid of that ghastly song before KO -

)

I love how this thread went dead once they released the kit vid. 'You think that's funny?' From some. Hahaha. Some of you are so deadly serious that it's worrying.

We're not talking Chris Morris levels of depth or the quick back and forth of Peep Show but the video was a bit of amusement. Not an attempt at a Bafta. It's a football kit reveal.

Life or death of their football club, to some, it would appear.

I couldn't give a ****, the same problem (for some) will rear it's ugly head in 12 months.

I love how this thread went dead once they released the kit vid. 'You think that's funny?' From some. Hahaha. Some of you are so deadly serious that it's worrying.

We're not talking Chris Morris levels of depth or the quick back and forth of Peep Show but the video was a bit of amusement. Not an attempt at a Bafta. It's a football kit reveal.

I couldn't give a ****, the same problem (for some) will rear it's ugly head in 12 months.

The main reason this thread went dead is because there is another thread for the kit, so people are focusing their attention there instead. This thread wasn't really needed in the first place to be honest.

"a football kit reveal". FFS

All so true. I don't particularly like the new kit, but am I enraged about it? Of course not.....will it have any effect on my enjoyment or otherwise on the pitch next season...of course not. Please carry on wallowing in faux anger....some of us have more important things to worry about...."I have a yoghurt in the fridge that goes out of date today"....

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

We deserve to be instantly relegated for this load of ****e.

Get a grip. Decent video, and a bit of fun. A kit is a kit, I'm more concerned by the players wearing it.