Theresa May and the death of the Tory Party

sadoldgit

You really don't have a clue. Three Bins Stewart has to get into the last two of the Parliamentary Party before being put before the Party membership. And even if he made it into the last two, the only thing that would get him to win would be a fatal accident to Boris.

Boris’ camp will be absolutely delighted if it’s him and Rory the Ego in the final 2. IF & it’s a big if, something happens to Boris prior to the final and he somehow manages to stay off the members ballot, it still won’t be Stewart. You can rely on the members to ensure that won’t happen. The blokes a lib/dem and we’ve had enough of them infiltrated the party. He needs to join Allen & Wollaston and **** off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boris’ camp will be absolutely delighted if it’s him and Rory the Ego in the final 2. IF & it’s a big if, something happens to Boris prior to the final and he somehow manages to stay off the members ballot, it still won’t be Stewart. You can rely on the members to ensure that won’t happen. The blokes a lib/dem and we’ve had enough of them infiltrated the party. He needs to join Allen & Wollaston and **** off.

I agree. There will be hell to pay if somehow Boris isn't one of the final two put to the membership. As you say, Stewart doesn't stand an earthly in the final two, despite all the leftie media talking him up as a serious candidate. His plan to appoint a citizen's jury to decide how to proceed validates his position as the clown prince of the Party. :lol: Does he believe seriously that the whittled down 50,000 should have more validity than the largest public vote ever, the referendum? If he thinks that this citizen's jury is capable of producing a viable solution to the Brexit impasse, then perhaps we ought to do away with Parliament and let them run the country instead. :lol:

As an aside, if the likes of Soggy and the other wet remoaners on here approve of Three Bins Stewart, that is sufficient evidence for me that he would be the last person I would vote for as Party leader.

Oh how far Les and LD have gone full swivel. They’re so intellectually compromised by their support for Brexit that they can support a figure like Boris Johnson while in the same breath and without a hint of irony or self-awareness attack Rory Stewart for being egotistical. Keep up the good work fellas :lol:

One of the lessons of the Peterborough by-election, a proper leave constituency, is that the Brexit Party split or cannibalised the Tory vote. By contrast, the Labour vote held up much better. It’s not hard to see a similar pattern repeating itself up and down Labour leave constituencies.

Yes, the Labour vote held up in Peterborough and I think I can why.

https://www.politicalite.com/election-2019/exclusive-fraud-convicts-and-ethnic-exploitation-how-peterborough-was-really-won/

Politicalite, that bastion of truth and objectivity. In the meantime, I'll go and delete my cookies and browser history in case I'm now bombarded with all manner of gutter right-wing conspiratorial garbage.

I used to have a soft spot for gentle, cuddly, mildly bigoted Les. Where's he gone pal?

Edited by shurlock

I agree. There will be hell to pay if somehow Boris isn't one of the final two put to the membership. As you say, Stewart doesn't stand an earthly in the final two, despite all the leftie media talking him up as a serious candidate. His plan to appoint a citizen's jury to decide how to proceed validates his position as the clown prince of the Party. :lol: Does he believe seriously that the whittled down 50,000 should have more validity than the largest public vote ever, the referendum? If he thinks that this citizen's jury is capable of producing a viable solution to the Brexit impasse, then perhaps we ought to do away with Parliament and let them run the country instead. :lol:

As an aside, if the likes of Soggy and the other wet remoaners on here approve of Three Bins Stewart, that is sufficient evidence for me that he would be the last person I would vote for as Party leader.

Spot on. Did you hear his responses when asked what he’d do if the “citizens jury” recommend leaving without a withdrawal agreement. Pure comedy, as he waffled on. You’re right the fact lefties approve of him is reason enough to chuck him out the party.

I’m not a big fan of Boris’ he’s borderline pinko for me, but we’ve no other option. Dom is the purest Conservative in the contest and Gove has an impressive record of actually getting things done and despite being a bit wet in some aspects, has a far better grasp of political thinking than Boris. But Boris is a vote winner out of the bubble. There’s going to be a election to get a proper Brexit and he’s got the best chance of winning that. That’s why he’s got my vote at the moment.

Stewart Jackson tweeted that the postal vote was 79%, everyone knew then the game was over. There’s clearly widespread abuse & corruption, but as it favours the established parties nobody in power cares.

Here’s the 18 authorities the electoral commission identified as most at risk of fraud. You’ll never guess which ethnic group are most prevalent, and which party they vote for. I doubt anyone is shocked.

ee0eaaa89fb8fbe6fb1df1c41f59dd03.jpg

The sad truth for the swivels is that Farage and BP couldnt get enough support even in a strong leave constituency. Fraud or not Labour won with the lowest share of the vote at any by election in 75 years - 30%, and BP still couldnt top it.

Watching the CH4 debate last night you’d think the Tories have had no say in last 11 years and sitting in the shadows. Fckers caused most of social care, NHS and education issues - they are all going to sort them though as well as give tax breaks to all. What’s not to like? #magicmoneytree

Stewart Jackson tweeted that the postal vote was 79%, everyone knew then the game was over. There’s clearly widespread abuse & corruption, but as it favours the established parties nobody in power cares.

Here’s the 18 authorities the electoral commission identified as most at risk of fraud. You’ll never guess which ethnic group are most prevalent, and which party they vote for. I doubt anyone is shocked.

ee0eaaa89fb8fbe6fb1df1c41f59dd03.jpg

Straight from the Trump songbook. I bet you believe in Crooked Hilary and the 3 million illegal votes that she garnered.

Do you have any "alternative facts" to inform us about?

The sad truth for the swivels is that Farage and BP couldnt get enough support even in a strong leave constituency. Fraud or not Labour won with the lowest share of the vote at any by election in 75 years - 30%, and BP still couldnt top it.

“Fraud or not”. What a damning indictment of the lefties on here. They just don’t care about democracy, provided our corrupt postal voting system provides the “correct” result. For the avoidance of any doubt, had The Tory party worked with a convicted vote fixer, had supporters claiming they burnt 1k of Labour votes, had people taking photos of their X (presumably to receive payment) I wouldn’t be so blasé about it.

Our electoral system is facing massive problems with corruption and it doesn’t help when Labour complains about every measure designed to combat it. Surely voter fraud should be above party politics. Certain communities need to be called to account and fraud routed out, but our lily livered pinko political class are too scared to do so.

“Fraud or not”. What a damning indictment of the lefties on here. They just don’t care about democracy, provided our corrupt postal voting system provides the “correct” result. For the avoidance of any doubt, had The Tory party worked with a convicted vote fixer, had supporters claiming they burnt 1k of Labour votes, had people taking photos of their X (presumably to receive payment) I wouldn’t be so blasé about it.

Our electoral system is facing massive problems with corruption and it doesn’t help when Labour complains about every measure designed to combat it. Surely voter fraud should be above party politics. Certain communities need to be called to account and fraud routed out, but our lily livered pinko political class are too scared to do so.

Missed the point again. Even if their vote was inflated by fraud, which I doubt, Labour got only 30% and BP still couldn't beat it.

Brexiteers when the Leave campaign was convicted of widescale electoral fraud in the Brexit referendum: "Ha! Suck it up Remoaners. We won, you lost - get over it. The people have spoken".

Brexiteers when Farage fails to beat Labour in a by-election in one of the strongest leave constituencies in the UK: "Waaaaa! It's not fair! They must have cheated!"

The hypocrisy is breathtaking.

Brexiteers when the Leave campaign was convicted of widescale electoral fraud in the Brexit referendum: "Ha! Suck it up Remoaners. We won, you lost - get over it. The people have spoken".

Brexiteers when Farage fails to beat Labour in a by-election in one of the strongest leave constituencies in the UK: "Waaaaa! It's not fair! They must have cheated!"

Bang on the money.

Fraud! LOL

The Tories are just ****ting it because the Labour vote held up in one of the most pro-Brexit constituencies. If there was any fraud there is no way it would have been on a scale to effect the result. Anyway, fraud is not specific to any one party.

It is interesting how well Labour did considering their unclear and apparently unpopular stance on Brexit. Maybe not as many Labour voters voted for Brexit as previously thought, or many have changed their mind? Either way it has got to be worrying for the Tories because Farage will smash the arse out of their vote if they haven’t delivered on Brexit by the next GE.

"When the leave campaign was convicted off widescale electoral fraud "?

I presume you're living in an alternate dimension, because that hasn't happened in this one.

"When the leave campaign was convicted off widescale electoral fraud "?

I presume you're living in an alternate dimension, because that hasn't happened in this one.

OK, poor choice of words. How about "When the official leave campaign was fined multiple times for breaking electoral law"? Does that work better for you?

The Remain campaign were also fined.

The Remain campaign were equally or even more guilty of electoral fraud, but the Electoral Commission is stuffed with Remoaners who largely let them get away with it.

Fraud! LOL. If there was any fraud there is no way it would have been on a scale to effect the result.

Really? A majority of just a few hundred and you don't think that was within the scope of the sort of illegalities that the local Labour Party is being accused of?

When things can happen like Lutfur Rahman in Tower Hamlets, then it is a good idea to be vigilant and investigate where investigations are needed.

Exactly.

I’m hoping our next leader brings in laws that severely restrict postal voting. Only registered disabled, people with a doctors note or can prove they’re on holiday on Election Day should be eligible. Proof of ID is a brainer prior to voting, yet labour oppose this, we all know why.

Exactly.

I’m hoping our next leader brings in laws that severely restrict postal voting. Only registered disabled, people with a doctors note or can prove they’re on holiday on Election Day should be eligible. Proof of ID is a brainer prior to voting, yet labour oppose this, we all know why.

An eminently reasonable stance that can't really be opposed by anybody, apart from those who refuse to accept for whatever reason that there is a substantial problem with fraudulent abuse of postal votes, and indeed university students voting both in their home town and the place where there university is.

The Remain campaign were equally or even more guilty of electoral fraud, but the Electoral Commission is stuffed with Remoaners who largely let them get away with it.

The Electoral Commission also refused to even investigate the massive and very suspicious donation to the DUP on the basis that Vote Leave had already been fined multiple times for other breaches, and it "wasn't in the public interest". Which kind of negates this assertion doesn't it.

And anyway, all your statement (and Ducky's) does is reinforce the notion that the result was unsafe. Multiple breaches on both sides in a non-legally binding referendum, with the organisation responsible for oversight refusing to investigate further accusations for political reasons, is not a solid base from which to claim a democratic mandate for such a massive constitutional change.

Again with the lurid conspiracies. I know it’s hard to admit that the scale of Leave’s violations dwarfed those of Remain but they are the facts pal.

Edited by shurlock

The Electoral Commission also refused to even investigate the massive and very suspicious donation to the DUP on the basis that Vote Leave had already been fined multiple times for other breaches, and it "wasn't in the public interest". Which kind of negates this assertion doesn't it.

And anyway, all your statement (and Ducky's) does is reinforce the notion that the result was unsafe. Multiple breaches on both sides in a non-legally binding referendum, with the organisation responsible for oversight refusing to investigate further accusations for political reasons, is not a solid base from which to claim a democratic mandate for such a massive constitutional change.

At least be accurate.

The electoral commission refused to investigate as nothing was illegal about it.

At least be accurate.

The electoral commission refused to investigate as nothing was illegal about it.

The Electoral Commission did not investigate the DUP due to "insufficient evidence", because parties in NI were not bound by the same rules of disclosure and oversight that applied to the mainland GB.

At least be accurate.

You're wrong...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/apr/01/electoral-commission-new-vote-leave-investigation-not-in-public-interest

How could they possibly know there was nothing illegal about it if they didn't even investigate it FFS?

You're wrong...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/apr/01/electoral-commission-new-vote-leave-investigation-not-in-public-interest

How could they possibly know there was nothing illegal about it if they didn't even investigate it FFS?

“We are an evidence-based regulator and undertake our work to the highest standards,” the spokesperson said. “In August 2018, we concluded an assessment into allegations of joint spending by Vote Leave and the DUP.

“We had requested further evidence from BBC Northern Ireland that first aired the allegations. No further evidence was forthcoming and there was insufficient evidence to open an investigation. This decision was taken in line with our enforcement policy.”

Again with the lurid conspiracies. I know it’s hard to admit that the scale of Leave’s violations dwarfed those of Remain but they are the facts pal.

They aren't the facts. They're your opinion. You don't appear to know the difference, but that doesn't surprise me at all, mate.

The referendum decision was three years ago and your side lost. I know that it is hard for you anti-democrats to accept, but get over it.

They aren't the facts. They're your opinion. You don't appear to know the difference, but that doesn't surprise me at all, mate.

What was the total amount in fines handed out to Leave vs Remain? How many Remain donors or supporters have been referred to the National Crime Agency for suspected criminal behaviour? Who from the Remain campaign has been fined by the ICO (distinct from the Electoral Commission)? Who has been reprimanded by major public institutions such as the NHS for using a strictly controlled image which risked misleading the public?

Edited by shurlock

The referendum decision was three years ago and your side lost. I know that it is hard for you anti-democrats to accept, but get over it.

Yes, the Labour vote held up in Peterborough and I think I can why.

https://www.politicalite.com/electio...as-really-won/

I'll say it again. The hypocrisy is breathtaking.

What was the total amount in fines handed out to Leave vs Remain? How many Remain donors or supporters have been referred to the National Crime Agency for suspected criminal behaviour? Who from the Remain campaign has been fined by the ICO (distinct from the Electoral Commission)? Who has been reprimanded by major public institutions such as the NHS for using a strictly controlled image which risked misleading the public?

You seem to naively accept that because an Electoral Commission plainly biased towards Remain fines one side more than the other, that means that it is a fact that Leave was more guilty than Remain of improprieties. Naive, as I say, mate.

Anyway, I repeat also that the referendum was three years ago, and yet you snowflake anti-democrats are still crying your little heads off about how unfair it all is that your side lost, despite the £9 million of taxpayers money spent by the government telling us all to vote to stay in the EU.

You seem to naively accept that because an Electoral Commission plainly biased towards Remain fines one side more than the other, that means that it is a fact that Leave was more guilty than Remain of improprieties. Naive, as I say, mate.

Anyway, I repeat also that the referendum was three years ago, and yet you snowflake anti-democrats are still crying your little heads off about how unfair it all is that your side lost, despite the £9 million of taxpayers money spent by the government telling us all to vote to stay in the EU.

When in trouble, without a rebuttal and floundering, blame dark, invisible forces - increasingly the Les way :lol:

Where’s your evidence that the Electoral Commission is systematically biased (and its not just the Electoral Commission that has found fault)?

Edited by shurlock

When in trouble, without a rebuttal and floundering, blame dark, invisible forces - increasingly the Les way :lol:

Where’s your evidence that the Electoral Commission (and its not just the Electoral Commission) is systematically biased?

There's plenty of evidence out there that several Electoral Reform commissioners have expressed pro-remain opinions. Google is your friend, mate.

It is indeed, especially as that fine democracy Nigel Farage has said many times that he would have continued to fight for Brexit if they had lost by the same margin.

Course he would you clown. Just as Tony Benn did when he lost the last referendum. Krankie and the SNP sweaties are still campaigning for independence, is that somehow not democratic. If you can’t see the difference between campaigning for what you believe in after the result has been enacted and campaigning for the result not to be enacted, then there’s something seriously wrong with you.

Wes, just because an official body doesn't produce a conclusion you agree with, it is not evidence that it is biased. Take a chill pill.

The bias doesn't come from producing a conclusion I don't agree with. It comes from not applying the same amount of rigidity to its investigations into the same allegations levelled against the other side. Comprende?

The bias doesn't come from producing a conclusion I don't agree with. It comes from not applying the same amount of rigidity to its investigations into the same allegations levelled against the other side. Comprende?

Once again I have to ask, is there such a thing as a 'sore' winner ?

Great article about the great pink Hope from the Spectator, sums him up perfectly.

“For Woke Britain, Stewart has now firmly established himself as the least-nasty member of the nasty party. That could help him pick up votes from Labour and Lib Dems in a general election, but it can’t help fill the enormous void at the heart of his pitch for the leadership. He is offering nothing other than the faulty deal which Theresa May negotiated with the EU last November and which has already been comprehensively defeated in the Commons three times – once by a record margin.

Rory says he doesn’t know where to start when listing his weaknesses, but I suggest that he puts at the top a failure of imagination and limited reasoning powers to think through a problem. He is all presentation and little substance – which makes him even more an archetypal politician than the opponents from which he is trying to distinguish himself.”

Evidence?

There's plenty of evidence out there that several Electoral Reform commissioners have expressed pro-remain opinions. Google is your friend, mate.

Organisations like this have processes and procedures that need to be carefully followed and regulate how justice is administered to ensure their independence and impartiality-that they are not susceptible to the whims of individuals (assuming those whims even exist). Again you’ve failed to show how different standards have been applied - I’ll take that as an admission that you’re wrong and talking bollôcks.

The UK is not a banana republic - then again you’re happy to impugn the professional civil service and other major institutions, even though you have no idea how they work- all part of your conversion to full swivelhood.

Edited by shurlock