Theresa May and the death of the Tory Party

sadoldgit

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

The second quote was in this thread, so hardly “changed recently”.

Because of Cameron’s ridiculous pinko “modernisation “the party is shorn of talent at the top. If you’re a sweaty wanting independence, you vote for Krankie regardless of her domestic policies. Some things, like sovereignty, are more important than anything else. I will vote for the leader who believes in Brexit and sees the possibilities. If they can also wind up Remoaners and lefties alike, that’s an added bonus.

The Blue Wave will chew him up and spit him out once his Brexit job is done. Long term you’ll see deselections and a sound Tory being given the top job. As Momentum have shown, in the world of FPTP, you have to use the established parties as the vehicle for change.

But you do now realise that he's not going to follow through on the Brexit promise, don't you? And even if he wanted to, some people would prefer to see Corbyn in charge than going no deal, so Corbyn it will be...

Honestly soggy even if you were pleading I wouldn't.

Got my Irish passport, no longer feel a part of this once great tolerant nation.......waiting patiently to be told to “f..... off back where you came from”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It beggars belief that we have to wait a month in between narrowing the contenders to two and the final result being announced.

It's a small group of voters who need to cast their votes and most of them are senile or mentalists. They don't need a month.

Should be over in a week.

The majority are probably so senile it'll take them a month to work out where to put the cross.

Got my Irish passport, no longer feel a part of this once great tolerant nation.......waiting patiently to be told to “f..... off back where you came from”

The Irish will be out sooner rather than later if they continue to attempt to harmonize business taxes.

I know right? Look at soggy protesting my firm intention not to rape someone. I just refuse to do it and his lack of tolerance to my anti rape view is disturbing.

It's rather annoying that we now have to wait a month for this charade to conclude. Everyone knows Boris is the next leader and everyone also know that he doesn't have a hope of getting through what he says he can get through. Let's get this over with quickly so we can move on to the inevitable general election.

Why would I need to plead with anyone not to rape somebody on a football forum? You right wing types have strange values.

You are an irritating old fcker but with you on this. They are being tw ats

Jesus, remind me to keep avoiding these threads. Why the **** is someone on a political thread suddenly making sinister, weird comments about who they aren't going to rape? Why the hell would anyone feel the need to start saying that? You need to take a break and work out where your thought process started to take you there, mate. That's not a normal thing to add into a political debate.

Jesus, remind me to keep avoiding these threads. Why the **** is someone on a political thread suddenly making sinister, weird comments about who they aren't going to rape? Why the hell would anyone feel the need to start saying that? You need to take a break and work out where your thought process started to take you there, mate. That's not a normal thing to add into a political debate.

Put you down as a "no", then?

Yep, strange as. I checked in to read some sensible comment and opinion on our next PM, and found comments about man rape. Odd is an understatement.

If Grieve and Clarke backed a no confidence vote against Johnson, they wouldn't be eligible to stand as Consevatives in a general election.

If Boris was leader, it would be most likely that we would win a GE.

Majority restored.

Guardian stating the bleeding obvious, no wonder nobody reads it

Couldn’t ask for a better demonstration of how utterly out of touch you are with reality. It’s the 10th most popular news site worldwide - not far behind Fox and ahead of ABC .

Under Boris not a chance.
We can only wait and see. But if he can win in London, he can win across the country.

Especially with the positivity and optimism his 'back boris' captain in envisioning.

We can only wait and see. But if he can win in London, he can win across the country.

Especially with the positivity and optimism his 'back boris' captain in envisioning.

Win London? He daren't show his face there ever again. Universally derided. Wasted pot loads of money and not one of his policies was a success.

If Grieve and Clarke backed a no confidence vote against Johnson, they wouldn't be eligible to stand as Consevatives in a general election.

If Boris was leader, it would be most likely that we would win a GE.

Majority restored.

Clarke is standing down next election.

Are Tory remoaners really going to bring down a Tory Government, risk a Steptoe Government and throw away their careers over it. I don’t think so, they haven’t got the balls. That’s why they’re wets, spineless wringing wet pinkos without original thoughts. Cringe UK have already said they won’t vote to bring down this Government. Will they bring down Boris, not with 70k salary riding on it they won’t. Never underestimate MP’s ability to remain in Parliament.

Boris will polish May’s turd a touch. He then may have to go to the country to get it through. If he does, and Labour go fully remain, provided he does an unofficial pact with Our Nigel, he’ll **** it. Short, Sharp GE campaign during the autumn, preferably half term to dilute the university town vote, and it’ll be in the bag.

Are Tory remoaners really going to bring down a Tory Government, risk a Steptoe Government and throw away their careers over it. I don’t think so, they haven’t got the balls. That’s why they’re wets, spineless wringing wet pinkos without original thoughts. Cringe UK have already said they won’t vote to bring down this Government. Will they bring down Boris, not with 70k salary riding on it they won’t. Never underestimate MP’s ability to remain in Parliament.

Boris will polish May’s turd a touch. He then may have to go to the country to get it through. If he does, and Labour go fully remain, provided he does an unofficial pact with Our Nigel, he’ll **** it. Short, Sharp GE campaign during the autumn, preferably half term to dilute the university town vote, and it’ll be in the bag.

Ha you mention original thought. Guess who has been listening to his podcast this morning and spewing it out as his own thoughts

I've read some utter pony in my time but that's the biggest load of pony ever. I wouldn't be surprised to see it win a world record in pony. It'll probably be serialised in that pony-peddling Daily Heil and dished out to the masses of pony eating illiterates that make up it's readership. They'll lap it up and have more of that pony for afters.

Oh, and Universities don't have half term either so that puts a big pony sized hole in your pony plan!

I've read some utter pony in my time but that's the biggest load of pony ever. I wouldn't be surprised to see it win a world record in pony. It'll probably be serialised in that pony-peddling Daily Heil and dished out to the masses of pony eating illiterates that make up it's readership. They'll lap it up and have more of that pony for afters.

Oh, and Universities don't have half term either so that puts a big pony sized hole in your pony plan!

One typically has a “reading week”, which is somewhat akin to a half-term. Although I can’t speak for Polytechnics.

One typically has a “reading week”, which is somewhat akin to a half-term. Although I can’t speak for Polytechnics.

Cambridge has a straight eight week term. Most universities like to keep longer main vacations as they can make money out of hosting conferences and seminars.

Cambridge has a straight eight week term. Most universities like to keep longer main vacations as they can make money out of hosting conferences and seminars.

Or alternatively to allow academic staff time to focus on research (which is their primary role by the way!)

Or alternatively to allow academic staff time to focus on research (which is their primary role by the way!)

That’s what they will tell you publicly but money plays a big part. In my day doing engineering we had a five day week of four hours of attendance and three hours on a Saturday. They liked to keep the afternoons free so that we students could attend some sporting activities. I played football on Tuesday and Friday afternoons.

Those studying English had to produce one essay a fortnight.