Theresa May and the death of the Tory Party

sadoldgit

Thats the whole point. He learnt the volume that came across, while he was Brexit minister.

He said that if was becoming Brexit minister and learning that brief have him that info.

“I hadn’t quite understood the full extent of this, but if you look at the UK and look at how we trade in goods, we are particularly reliant on the Dover-Calais crossing".

Thats the whole point. He learnt the volume that came across, while he was Brexit minister.

He said that if was becoming Brexit minister and learning that brief have him that info.

“I hadn’t quite understood the full extent of this, but if you look at the UK and look at how we trade in goods, we are particularly reliant on the Dover-Calais crossing".

Top skills being told something and retaining the information. Well done Cambridge

Don’t you mean “Boris Johnson and the resurrection of the Tory Party.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one good thing that will very likely come out of this national act of self harm is the death of the old farts party. Bye bye Tories, sadly Frog Face has support from the likes of you., those who try hard to sound informed and sensible but are easily spotted as alt right mongs.

Even Liam Fox calling out Boris’s latest lies today on GATT 24 and trade rules, funny how experienced cabinet ministers are finding issues with anything the fat oaf comes out with. With his private life seemingly a mess as well, and the latest polls of Tory members (let alone Tory/floating voters), with a month to go this isn’t cut and dried yet. Even if the idiots in the shires vote for Boris, it’s very difficult to see any prospect of a GE majority so would be a very hollow victory if Boris wins. Hunt might give the Tories a chance.

The one good thing that will very likely come out of this national act of self harm is the death of the old farts party. Bye bye Tories, sadly Frog Face has support from the likes of you., those who try hard to sound informed and sensible but are easily spotted as alt right mongs.

Classy

Even Liam Fox calling out Boris’s latest lies today on GATT 24 and trade rules, funny how experienced cabinet ministers are finding issues with anything the fat oaf comes out with. With his private life seemingly a mess as well, and the latest polls of Tory members (let alone Tory/floating voters), with a month to go this isn’t cut and dried yet. Even if the idiots in the shires vote for Boris, it’s very difficult to see any prospect of a GE majority so would be a very hollow victory if Boris wins. Hunt might give the Tories a chance.
Even Conservative MEP David Bannerman called out Liam Fox for being wrong on GATt 24

https://brexitcentral.com/the-facts-about-gatt-article-24-and-how-it-can-deliver-a-clean-managed-brexit-by-31st-october/

Its almost as if Fox is being a partisan Hunt supporter trying to keep a cabinet job.

Even Conservative MEP David Bannerman called out Liam Fox for being wrong on GATt 24

https://brexitcentral.com/the-facts-about-gatt-article-24-and-how-it-can-deliver-a-clean-managed-brexit-by-31st-october/

Its almost as if Fox is being a partisan Hunt supporter trying to keep a cabinet job.

QED. Game, set and match. Breakfast means breakfast.

There are two main premises in that argument:

i) GATT XXIV can be relied upon legally and it will be a simple process.

ii) The EU will agree.

Can we be sure about both of those, particularly ii)?

ii) The EU will agree.

The EU offered us an FTA over a year ago. So there's one part of it.

we should put the 39 bn in escrow until the FTA is sorted.

The EU offered us an FTA over a year ago. So there's one part of it.

we should put the 39 bn in escrow until the FTA is sorted.

This is as idiotic as the helmets who think we can rely on GATT XXIV. We were never offered an outright FTA that would have set aside the withdrawal agreement. Yes we might eventually do a FTA per Tusk but only after the divorce bill, citizen rights and Irish border had been resolved. Specifically Tusk was referring to a Canada +++ deal in the context of a solution to the Irish border i.e. NI remaining within the customs union and subject to certain rules of the single market that May rejected.

The sequencing of the talks was crystal clear; yet Brexiters contrive to misunderstand it.

Edited by shurlock

ii) The EU will agree.

The reality is that when we leave the EU on the 31st October, our trade tariffs will be subject to the rules of the WTO and those rules will be interpreted by our legal representatives and the best legal outcome for the UK will be enacted by the government. If the EU don't like our tariff arrangements and believe that they breach WTO rules, before they get sh!tty, they are bound by the Dispute Settlement Understanding (DSU) they signed when they became members of the WTO. So, that will take a year to sort out. The UK will be outside the jurisdiction of the European Court of Justice and short of invading us with the full might of the EU army, I can't see what the hell the EU can do, short of a self harming trade war.

I say we go WTO...

Shurlocks right. How can we possibly believe an MEP of 10 years who was Conservative spokesman on International Trade?

We are only allowed to believe that is only the EU speaking the truth.

I’m right. As is Liam Fox. As is Mark Carney. As is the Attorney General. As is the Director General of the WTO. As is every real expert on trade.

You really are a special little fella.

The reality is that when we leave the EU on the 31st October, our trade tariffs will be subject to the rules of the WTO and those rules will be interpreted by our legal representatives and the best legal outcome for the UK will be enacted by the government. If the EU don't like our tariff arrangements and believe that they breach WTO rules, before they get sh!tty, they are bound by the Dispute Settlement Understanding (DSU) they signed when they became members of the WTO. So, that will take a year to sort out. The UK will be outside the jurisdiction of the European Court of Justice and short of invading us with the full might of the EU army, I can't see what the hell the EU can do, short of a self harming trade war.

I say we go WTO...

So we declare unilateral tariff free imports whilst the rest of the world (other than anyone we’ve struck a deal with) imposes tariffs and quotas on all our exports?

So we declare unilateral tariff free imports whilst the rest of the world (other than anyone we’ve struck a deal with) imposes tariffs and quotas on all our exports?

Not what I said, but please continue with the Project Fear. It's always amusing. It wasn't long ago that posters on this thread said that we were at the back of the queue for a free trade deal with the US.

Not what I said, but please continue with the Project Fear. It's always amusing. It wasn't long ago that posters on this thread said that we were at the back of the queue for a free trade deal with the US.

Does Obama post on here?

Horsesh!t from page 1 of the big thread:

The reality is that the US will push Britain to to what is in its (US) best interests, and that is to stay in the EU. They aren't going to be making it easy for us to leave. If leaving becomes a fait accompli their attitude may change, but I wouldnt bet my economy on it.

The US will offer a deal that is in their interest, with the intention of reversing the current trade deficit and gain access to otherwise protected markets in the UK.

#AmericaFirst #MAGA

The EU will only offer a deal that is in their interest, with the intention of maintaining the current trade deficit and access to otherwise protected markets in the UK. #EUSSR#MEUGA

The EU will only offer a deal that is in their interest, with the intention of maintaining the current trade deficit and access to otherwise protected markets in the UK. #EUSSR#MEUGA

So whichever way we turn we get shafted ! What a great idea Brexit is turning out to be.

You couldn’t get a better example of what ordinary decent folk are up against than the story of lefties trying to stitch Boris up.

The daughter of an American millionaire,Buddhist whose leftie play was subsidised by the EU. He runs a bar serving vegan beer ( vegan beer, wtf. mind you it must be strong looking at the bird he’s pulled).

In a story that perfectly sums up the left.

They’ve managed to scare the radiant Carrie away from her flat as lefties have now descended on it. Don’t forget this lady was a victim of rapist John Worboys. Think about that for a minute, the victim of a notorious rapist having her private conversations leaked to the press, creepy. What will be next, lefties going through her bin bags in case Boris has left her a nasty note.

The pious Guardian, defenders of private telephone conversation hacks, publishing private conversations hacked through the walls of a private residence.

Irony of ironies, the lefties are now appealing for “privacy”.

In any decent neighbourhood up and down the land, people don’t do this type of thing. London leftie remainers who claim to be so progressive & welcoming are in fact as judgemental & censorious as Mrs Whitehouse ever was.

This is the society lefties and pinkos have created.

So whichever way we turn we get shafted ! What a great idea Brexit is turning out to be.

The difference is that the democratic decision of the UK electorate will be respected. The Brexit party has made sure of that and there is a stampede of MP's from all major parties, with a GE in mind, lining up to support the side that won the referendum. Feel free to wear your anti-democrat, loser tag, with pride, though.

You couldn’t get a better example of what ordinary decent folk are up against than the story of lefties trying to stitch Boris up.

The daughter of an American millionaire,Buddhist whose leftie play was subsidised by the EU. He runs a bar serving vegan beer ( vegan beer, wtf. mind you it must be strong looking at the bird he’s pulled).

They’ve managed to scare the radiant Carrie away from her flat as lefties have now descended on it. Don’t forget this lady was a victim of rapist John Worboys. Think about that for a minute, the victim of a notorious rapist having her private conversations leaked to the press, creepy. What will be next, lefties going through her bin bags in case Boris has left her a nasty note.

The pious Guardian, defenders of private telephone conversation hacks, publishing private conversations hacked through the walls of a private residence.

In any decent neighbourhood up and down the land, people don’t do this type of thing. London leftie remainers who claim to be so progressive & welcoming are in fact as judgemental & censorious as Mrs Whitehouse ever was.

Now wipe the spittle off your keyboard, then go and calm down.

The difference is that the democratic decision of the UK electorate will be respected. The Brexit party has made sure of that and there is a stampede of MP's from all major parties, with a GE in mind, lining up to support the side that won the referendum. Feel free to wear your anti-democrat, loser tag, with pride, though.

Lemmings.

I'm just asking what you are trying to say. No need to be so defensive.

So if you're not saying what I posted (which, I agree, would be a mental approach to take) what are you saying? That we make a hollow threat and as a result the EU will cave in and agree a last minute FTA? Or that we go no deal and then ignore or wilfully misinterpret WTO rules? Is that right?

Edited by benjii

They’ve managed to scare the radiant Carrie away from her flat as lefties have now descended on it. Don’t forget this lady was a victim of rapist John Worboys. Think about that for a minute, the victim of a notorious rapist having her private conversations leaked to the press, creepy. [/Quote]

You would have thought that Boris would have kept that rape in mind when he wouldn't get off of her...

I wouldn’t bother, they don’t understand. Their conservative view of the world has been overturned by a truly radical event they can’t comprehend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wouldn’t bother, they don’t understand. Their conservative view of the world has been overturned by a truly radical event they can’t comprehend.

Oh, I comprehend it well enough, I am just gobsmacked at the gullibility of so many people.

Can you imagine the intimidation she must have felt. Putting posters up all around your flat and the railings up the road. Making abusive gestures at your partner when he says good morning. They were even planning to get a mob of 300 together, one assumes to chant more abuse and like some kind of sixteenth century witch hunt to drive them both out of town.

Can you imagine the intimidation she must have felt. Putting posters up all around your flat and the railings up the road. Making abusive gestures at your partner when he says good morning. They were even planning to get a mob of 300 together, one assumes to chant more abuse and like some kind of sixteenth century witch hunt to drive them both out of town.

#snowflake

The Marxist scum need a target for their hatred, now that they can't target Zionists and Jews. Tories, pakis, jews, they're all the same to them....

The Marxist scum need a target for their hatred, now that they can't target Zionists and Jews. Tories, pakis, jews, they're all the same to them....

You cant even get a hold on Brexit so it not surprising you haven't got a scooby about the difference between Marxism and Anarchism.

It shows how low lefties really are. A brave victim of John Warboys ( she waived her right of anonymity to help revoke his parole) hounded out of her house, purely because she fell in love with a senior Brexiter. The fact people are taking the Mick as well as defending it, tells you all you need to know about their warped morals.

Loving the fake outrage on here!

If Corbyn had been recorded having a bust-up with his Mrs, the usual ***ts would be all over it like a cheap Pompey whore.

Note, not one leftie or pinko on here condemns the neighbours actions. Not one. It’s all, excuses and whataboutary. Speaks volumes for their values.

If Steptoe’s bird was a victim of a notorious rapist and was hounded out of her house by Right of centre folks I would condemn them, absolutely. Not that it would happen, because our side are more respectful than that. Equally, if Boris showed naked snaps of The radiant Carrie to his friends, I’d condemn that. It’s the modern left that base their morals and opinions down political lines, not the moderate decent English people that voted Brexit.

Note, not one leftie or pinko on here condemns the neighbours actions. Not one. It’s all, excuses and whataboutary. Speaks volumes for their values.

If Steptoe’s bird was a victim of a notorious rapist and was hounded out of her house by Right of centre folks I would condemn them, absolutely. Not that it would happen, because our side are more respectful than that. Equally, if Boris showed naked snaps of The radiant Carrie to his friends, I’d condemn that. It’s the modern left that base their morals and opinions down political lines, not the moderate decent English people that voted Brexit.

Of course, you would pal.

Seeing there wasn’t a peep from you when Anna Soubry and Gina Miller received death threats -indeed they’ve only registered with you as objects of derision and belittlement- excuse me if I dismiss your valour and gallantry as a load of pious pony.

Edited by shurlock

Seeing there wasn’t a peep from you when Anna Soubry and Gina Miller received death threats -indeed they’ve only registered with you as objects of derision and belittlement- excuse me if I dismiss your valour and gallantry as a load of pious pony.

And not so pious as to stop referring to women as 'birds'.

I was referring to the Labour party under Corbyn, Tim "Nice But " Dim...

Still going over your impenetrable head. The people picketing her flat / Boris / JRM are anarchists. Absolutely nothing to with Marxism or Labour, the antithesis in fact. You might as well call them free marketeers, you'd be closer.

Still going over your impenetrable head. The people picketing her flat / Boris / JRM are anarchists. Absolutely nothing to with Marxism or Labour, the antithesis in fact. You might as well call them free marketeers, you'd be closer.

Like I said, Tim "Nice But" Dim:

Kirstie Lamont, chairwoman of the friends’ group for the park opposite Symonds’s home, said she hoped 300 neighbours would gather there today to show support for the anti-Johnson posters. Lamont, who insisted she had not put up any of the posters herself, said: “He is our neighbour but we are so Green or Labour here. Generally speaking this is not our politics at all. Camberwell is just not hostile so we wouldn’t throw yoghurt on him but we wouldn’t be inviting him round to dinner.” She admitted that plastering posters around the neighbourhood was “passive aggressive” but said, “It’s not un-neighbourly at all. He doesn’t even live here — it’s his girlfriend’s place.”

A little bit too obsessed with the rape angle.

Unless you were there it’s impossible to say wether the neighbours were justified in calling he plod or not, you would think she must have been screaming quite loud though to be heard next door, let alone recorded. Anyone harassing the girl is obviously an idiot, that we can all agree on.

You don’t often seem so concerned about chicks having their feelings hurt, sure you’re not more concerned about the Brexit poster boy seemingly doing all he can to lose the leadership contest?