Theresa May and the death of the Tory Party

sadoldgit

It’s baffling how he doesn’t get it. Rightly or wrongly the winner will have to be a strong Brexiter. Gove has damaged himself by voting 3 times for May’s turd, not resigning and taking to the airwaves to defend it. The only hope he had was to prove he was a proper Brexiter & somehow convince the party he’d leave without a deal if necessary. Jeff doesn’t seem to understand that aligning himself with Hunt will blow that hope away.

Hunt has no hope, unless he went into an alliance with Raab or JRM, Baker or similar. Going into an alliance with Gove just won’t cut do it. What he’s saying makes sense in some circumstances, but not these. Reaching out to voters you’ve already got is pointless and alienates the voters you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've not said that they would win. Show me where I have LD.

No, thought not.

Oh such provocation you witless irrelevant, desperate to be involved, arse.

Makes no sense either but as I said witless so not surprising.

Seems like someone is all fapped out.

Don’t worry, semi, get it, semi.....lol.....finals are soon.

You can get the old skin javelin out and chuck it about.

You go girl.

It’s baffling how he doesn’t get it. Rightly or wrongly the winner will have to be a strong Brexiter. Gove has damaged himself by voting 3 times for May’s turd, not resigning and taking to the airwaves to defend it. The only hope he had was to prove he was a proper Brexiter & somehow convince the party he’d leave without a deal if necessary. Jeff doesn’t seem to understand that aligning himself with Hunt will blow that hope away.

Hunt has no hope, unless he went into an alliance with Raab or JRM, Baker or similar. Going into an alliance with Gove just won’t cut do it. What he’s saying makes sense in some circumstances, but not these. Reaching out to voters you’ve already got is pointless and alienates the voters you need.

Posted yesterday, in reply to you, saying they didn't have a chance anyway.

I'm not saying they had a chance, I said it would be a bigger chance as they have Gove there, which I'm sure you'll agree. Gove was never going to get through tonight as the Boris supporters were going to create a Hunt swing.

Seems like someone is all fapped out.

Don’t worry, semi, get it, semi.....lol.....finals are soon.

You can get the old skin javelin out and chuck it about.

You go girl.

Bless getting a little obsessed aren’t we? Still looking for some friends but failing that Saintsweb attention will do eh. I’m feeding you out of kindness

Bless getting a little obsessed aren’t we? Still looking for some friends but failing that Saintsweb attention will do eh. I’m feeding you out of kindness

I’m fully obsessed by you. Find you fascinating. Like watching a rutting wilderbeast on the plains of Africa.

I’m happy with any attention, pitty, hate....anything.

If I could have my dream Tory party.

Yourself, Sherlock and that queer Jeff bloke,

I’m fully obsessed by you. Find you fascinating. Like watching a rutting wilderbeast on the plains of Africa.

Some good programs on Netflix. Can be good conversation starters.

Mate, you can't go around using homophobic language nowadays.

Hope you don't try to pass it off as saying that I'm odd - with your history I'm sure the mods won't believe that.

Some good programs on Netflix. Can be good conversation starters.

What’s your favourite Netflix show?

I watched Chernobyl other day, I found it very well made and enjoyable.

I can sense your post tone is that of a “original” poster that has been banned. Might be wrong.

Although credit where it is due that did make me smile

I can sense your post tone is that of a “original” poster that has been banned. Might be wrong.

I heard Chernobyl is very good. Good little media story citing as the highest ever ever ever ever IMDB rating so all empirical evidence points to it being the best ever made tv programme.

See a good start

Just the fact that nothing you post can be trusted - hence why all your posts tend to end up the Kindergarten thread.

It's alright though mate, we'll let the mods decide.

God, (can I blaspheme anymore, or will I offend a gay Jewish transphobic alien?) I was joking. I used the term queer as in odd, if you are indeed gay, enjoy yourself, fill your boots.

I’m sure the mods will swing the ban hammer, they are millennials.

#bants

Is there a kindred spirit I can bond with? Was he called Saint something? Or year of his birth in title?They all seem so alike.

I heard Chernobyl is very good. Good little media story citing as the highest ever ever ever ever IMDB rating so all empirical evidence points to it being the best ever made tv programme.

See a good start

Not had the viewing figures thou blud.

If you believe the conspiracy theories, you’ll know the CIA exploded the core of Chernobyl, anyway.

Same people who blew up twin towers, landed on fake moon, made earth flat and did stuff in Iran.

God, (can I blaspheme anymore, or will I offend a gay Jewish transphobic alien?) I was joking. I used the term queer as in odd, if you are indeed gay, enjoy yourself, fill your boots.

I’m sure the mods will swing the ban hammer, they are millennials.

#bants

I've got a Clio mate - I'll let you decide.

I've got a Clio mate - I'll let you decide.

I had a clio, Clio sport. Went like **** on a shovel, v6, lovely.

Don’t judge a book by its cover.

Love you.

Shurlock - PM

Jeff - defence sec

Whelk - department of women’s sports

Lovely stuff.

The Conservative Party is a mess. Swivels and coffindodgers at the Birmingham hustings heckling Ian Dale for having the temerity to question Johnson about recent newspaper reports. Avoids the question three times and goes on to talk about open platforms on routemaster buses of all things to loud applause.

Edited by shurlock

My word, they're attempting to throw the word sink at "Mr Johnson" aren't they.

In a choice between Boris and Jeremy "continuity may" Hunt, there is only one choice for the Conservatives.

May was not posted to keep on keeping on with the same stuff.

My word, they're attempting to throw the word sink at "Mr Johnson" aren't they.

In a choice between Boris and Jeremy "continuity may" Hunt, there is only one choice for the Conservatives.

May was not posted to keep on keeping on with the same stuff.

Maybe they shouldn’t have rigged the vote to keep Gove out then there could have been more choice.

Chickens.

Rubbish.

A majority of Conservatives want change in our political party.

Current cabinet members ≠ Change.

Head’s gone.

You mentioned choice, not change. They’re not the same. If you want to give the membership a choice, you don’t give them a choice between two candidates who have much more in common with each other than with the other candidates. It’s not rocket science pal.

It's quite unnerving to think that 120,000 clueless, anachronistic, fuddy-duddies interspersed with some red-faced, "best of British", St George cross, let's knock-off and drink some Carling, loonies and floppy-haired, bum intruded, repressed inbreds will decide the future political direction of the country.

A people's council of Alan Sugar, Danny Dyer and Brian Sewell's boy-ghost. #mess

There's something chilling about Raab. Boris is a self promoting egotist, which is marginally better than dangerous psycho egotist imo.

Is this the Raab who didn't realise that the English Channel is between us and France and that freight actually has to cross it?

Is this the Raab who didn't realise that the English Channel is between us and France and that freight actually has to cross it?

Yeah, because a Grammar school boy who went to Cambridge, worked in international litigation and competition law,for Liberty, as well as assessing World Bank projects on the West Bank, and leading a team at the British Embassy in The Hague, is clearly so simple he doesn’t realise the English Channel is between us and France.

God give it a rest for one day. If you really believe he doesn’t know exactly where and what the channel is, I think your political prejudices are clouding your thought process . In other words , a typical hysterical leftie.

Yeah, because a Grammar school boy who went to Cambridge, worked in international litigation and competition law,for Liberty, as well as assessing World Bank projects on the West Bank, and leading a team at the British Embassy in The Hague, is clearly so simple he doesn’t realise the English Channel is between us and France.

God give it a rest for one day. If you really believe he doesn’t know exactly where and what the channel is, I think your political prejudices are clouding your thought process . In other words , a typical hysterical leftie.

#triggered

I think what he didn't understand was the volume that crossed it.

Because that is eye opening.

I think what he didn't understand was the volume that crossed it.

Because that is eye opening.

He was Brexit minister, talking about introducing border checks and didnt even know the volume of trade and what impact those checks would have.