The small things in life that annoy you

whelk

Ah but do they always annoy you. I mean today I'm hacked off about Hampshire's batting and Clermont's fly half but those are things that change all of the time.

At the moment it seems they do. They've both managed to drag a one off problem out for about 6 months. :mcinnes:

People who claim injury after a 5mph minor car shunt despite the fact that said person has pictures on her Facebook page enjoying herself in the gym the day after the accident.

Ambulance chasing claim management companies; our car was damaged in a car park whilst we were shopping in Lancaster, at the time it was hit we were having a cup of tea in a cafe, yet we still got the obligatory "were you injured in your recent accident" call.

Ambulance chasing claim management companies; our car was damaged in a car park whilst we were shopping in Lancaster, at the time it was hit we were having a cup of tea in a cafe, yet we still got the obligatory "were you injured in your recent accident" call.

Well you might have spilled hot tea onto yourselves due to the visual shock and the emotional stress.....

And to think our parents and grandparents survived 6 years of global conflict without so much as a tenner in compensation..

Edited by Window Cleaner

Going for a s**t in the toilets at work without first checking that there is paper in the dispenser and subsequently discovering that there isn't.

I used to have a Screwfix catalogue, which made do in an emergency but these days it’s been replaced by an app, which I find less effective.

Good bands whose most famous song is, in your opinion, their worst and gets overplayed. Plenty of examples for us to disagree on:

R.E.M. Losing my Religion

London Calling, Rock the Kasbah and Should I Stay or Should I Go? The Clash

Councils or whoever it is who have the bright idea of putting pedestrian crossings 50 yards after a roundabout. The natural thing coming out of a roundabout is to speed up then you have to hit the brakes and risk someone slamming in the back of you!

Vapeing - it's always that sickly strawberry smell that stays in your nose for hours afterwards after you've walked into a cloud of it. Aren't there any other flavours like fresh petrol or freshly spread silage on a newly ploughed field?

Vapeing - it's always that sickly strawberry smell that stays in your nose for hours afterwards after you've walked into a cloud of it. Aren't there any other flavours like fresh petrol or freshly spread silage on a newly ploughed field?

Is there a roast lamb flavour?

when going through a zone covered by average speed camera's (50mph), drivers who drive right up your arse and try and push you out of the way whilst you are doing 50mph....and they fly past.

surely, they get penalised by the 'system'?

when going through a zone covered by average speed camera's (50mph), drivers who drive right up your arse and try and push you out of the way whilst you are doing 50mph....and they fly past.

surely, they get penalised by the 'system'?

Used to see this all the time when I was working on the road.

People speeding along in these sections of road, slowing down for the camera and then speeding up again. Clearly oblivious to the importance of the word 'average' on the signs. Idiots.

People that do not know how to use lanes properly on the motorway

People that don't say thanks when you open doors for them, move out of their way etc

People with ****e bar etiquette

People that don't get out of the way when people are driving faster behind them, generally seems more prevalent when speed restrictions are in place.

Wet, pinko, liberals who give their staff time off when ill

Staff who know the sickness policy and so are off the exact amount of time before it triggers a disciplinary.

Staff who call in sick on a Friday but then go to a Spice Girls concert and stick it all over social media that evening.

Zlatan f**king Ibrahimovic.

Of all the people to score the winner against us in a cup final. He's hardly alone in being hopelessly in love with himself and thinking he's hilarious, what I don't get is why so many fans think he's some sort of legend.

Zlatan f**king Ibrahimovic.

Of all the people to score the winner against us in a cup final. He's hardly alone in being hopelessly in love with himself and thinking he's hilarious, what I don't get is why so many fans think he's some sort of legend.

Erm, because he is a very good footballer.

People that think arrogance is a bad attribute in a sports person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erm, because he is a very good footballer.

People that think arrogance is a bad attribute in a sports person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was up against Cack Stephens that day. Of course he looked very good.

Double parkers.. not a cold mod but a style of car parking becoming the scourge of out time

Double parkers, double parking where there is space beside where they've double parked...

Double parkers, double parking where there is space beside where they've parked and opposite a junction. That's just dangerous you pr**k.

Double parkers.. not a cold mod but a style of car parking becoming the scourge of out time

Double parkers, double parking where there is space beside where they've double parked...

Double parkers, double parking where there is space beside where they've parked and opposite a junction. That's just dangerous you pr**k.

People who park right outside an entrance waiting for someone just because they are too lazy to use the short-term parking provided 20 yards away.

Outside Southampton Parkway station for example.