The small things in life that annoy you

whelk

People who say "myself" instead of "I" or "me".

People who say haitch (yes, it does need repeating).

Expensive earphones with small rubber parts that fall off, rendering the whole thing unusable.

Fat people who do ridiculously ineffective things to look better, instead of the obvious exercising several times a week or eating sensibly (eg women with fake nails and stupid eyelashes, fat men in designer clothes)

People who aren't cockney, but think it adds something to their character if they use dated cockney rhyming slang.

Agree with all that except the last bit which is utter pony.

Why? What happened?

:)

Program updates mainly. Ever time I open a program have to wait while it updates and then I have to enter my login details all over again. Sometimes it's just change for the sake of change because some teenager thinks it's looking 'tired'.

Fix the bugs, don't introduce new features that don't work.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anything that comes welded in a hard plastic packaging, requiring you to turn to a power tool just to get the bloody thing out.

Any company with the word "solutions" in its name.

Anyone you know who, because they love dogs, think its acceptable to let theirs slobber all over you.

Anyone who thought Baldrick was the funniest character in Blackadder.

Anyone who describes themselves as a "musician", but quite clearly is just a layabout who can't be arsed to get a proper job.