The small things in life that annoy you

whelk

People who start every sentence with "so".

People getting on the bus or at the supermarket checkout who suddenly realise that they have to pay and then spend ages fumbling around for purses, cash etc.

People who can't find their seat at St Marys and stand in the gangway looking around with a puzzled expression. It a row number and a seat number, how difficult can it be?

People getting on the bus or at the supermarket checkout who suddenly realise that they have to pay and then spend ages fumbling around for purses, cash etc.

People who can't find their seat at St Marys and stand in the gangway looking around with a puzzled expression. It a row number and a seat number, how difficult can it be?

Yeah baffles me how people can grasp a basic numbering system. Now if seats were individually named like ‘willow’ and ‘juniper’ I’d have more understanding. But H10 less so

The ridiculous cost of sports tickets and merchandise and the knowledge that they wouldn't charge that much unless so many dimwits were willing to pay it. I remember Man City sending half their allocation back to Arsenal because they wanted £60 per ticket. They should have been sending the whole lot because there were no fans willing to pay it. Then there's replica shirts going for £55 each for something which costs less than £1 to mass produce (to a standard template). Other sports are just as bad; F1 perhaps the worst. I remember McLaren charging £45 for a souvenir T-shirt which didn't even have their logo on it. You were literally paying them to be a walking billboard for Vodafone and Mobile 1.

Cyclists on road when they have a dedicated cycle lane

40 mile hour club

Middle lane hoggers

People who don’t understand car hierarchy

Cyclists who think they are in Tour de France

People who don’t use both lanes and merge in turn

People who purposely block the 2nd lane to prevent merging in turn and causing a bigger queue

Cyclists

Tractors on the road in rush hour

Lorries who over take other lorries on dual carriageways and take 30 miles to do this

Cyclists

Rubber Necking, what do they want to see? Someone’s head hanging off?

Cyclists

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All this [emoji106]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

The wife turning on the washing machine when I've just got in the shower.....ouch **** hot! hot! bugger, bloody hell cold! cold! does not make for a fun washing experience..

Get a thermostatic shower tightwad! Its only about £50 more and will transform your days :)

Cyclists who are so intent on getting a better time on their route tracker app that they disregard everything and everyone else on the road.

The three cyclists, one of which was a 50 year old doctor who were doing the above, who threw a punch at my wife and damaged my car because she stopped at a junction and held them up. Who then bravely legged it when the police were called. So dumb were they that they forgot that they could be tracked on their own app, idiots.

Cyclists who are so intent on getting a better time on their route tracker app that they disregard everything and everyone else on the road.

This.

Inconsiderate and selfish dickwads like these end up colouring opinions held about cyclists in general, and people end up lumping all cyclists into a collective to be generically disliked.

train related stuff

Trying to get on before I get off, ( often results in a shoulder charger to the face)

Standing on the left on escalators (often results in a shoulder charge to the back)

Holding a paper ticket to the oyster card reader ( often results in name calling)

Eating smelly food.

Can we also add people who start responses to questions with, "Look"?

****ing arrogant, rude way of speaking that isn't normal and tends to be indicative of a proper ****.

I think Blair might have started it.

people who insist on queuing at petrol stations only at the pump which is the same side as their petrol tank even when there are free pumps on the other side! every bloody petrol pump will stretch to the other side of your car!!

people who insist on queuing at petrol stations only at the pump which is the same side as their petrol tank even when there are free pumps on the other side! every bloody petrol pump will stretch to the other side of your car!!

Not if you have a t5. [emoji3] but yes is a tad annoying

Ok, another American one..... every city, town, village here claims to the world capital of something. Strawberries, corn, haddock shaped potatos.....my town invented the Norwalk virus (now called norovirus)..... does our town claim to be the capital of that? No! We have made cruises a nightmare for thousands but for some reason dont want the name of Norwalk to mean the world capital of cruise ship misery.....makes my blood boil!

Rubber necking is a complex thing. Seeing someone's head hanging off is the last thing they want to see, but they are compelled to look because it's not something they would want to miss.....And by they, I mean me.

Worst sort of person. Pointless even trying to see anything.

When the ticket inspector on the train calls 'tickets please' and someone further up the carriage then involves them in a really complex transaction so you sit there like a lemon for 15 minutes holding your ticket.

And people who start going the steps at the station and then stop to turn around to look at the platform monitor, bringing everyone to halt.

And people who get to the exit of a train station and stop dead, almost in surprise at what they are seeing. What do they expect to see leaving Leamington Spa station?

When the ticket inspector on the train calls 'tickets please' and someone further up the carriage then involves them in a really complex transaction so you sit there like a lemon for 15 minutes holding your ticket.

And people who start going the steps at the station and then stop to turn around to look at the platform monitor, bringing everyone to halt.

And people who get to the exit of a train station and stop dead, almost in surprise at what they are seeing. What do they expect to see leaving Leamington Spa station?

Sydney Opera House, perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically...?

Sunflower seed holder that I got sold. You keep the seeds outside on a stand to save cupboard space. Don't bother, unless you want to spend half your days shooing off birds. Utter waste of time.

Did it have the words "Bird Feeder" written on the outside of the box in big letters?