The small things in life that annoy you

whelk

The modern culture that woman should now have fat lips, inch long eye lashes, tattooed eye brows, thick makeup that looks like wax, false boobs and then walk about with a demeanour that they are unique.

Don't forget the social media photos with the dog, butterfly or other sh*te snap chat filter.

Don't forget the social media photos with the dog, butterfly or other sh*te snap chat filter.

Yep, missed out the social media pics, ffs what's that all about. I mean, stop the world I wanna get off.

Unfortunately my other half watches the likes of Love Island, The Only Way is Essex etc Jesus, programs like that make me want to pop anti depressants like they are Smarties. No wonder the world has become anti plastic as these type of programs are full of it. BTW, the guys are nearly as bad, shaved body hair, dazzling white teeth, and pumped muscles but not a brain cell in sight.

The modern culture that woman should now have fat lips, inch long eye lashes, tattooed eye brows, thick makeup that looks like wax, false boobs and then walk about with a demeanour that they are unique.

Eyelash extensions, elaborate nail polish and nail extensions, lips with filler, this is what has perhaps cruelly become known as "the fat girl workout". Rather than actually put in the time at the gym and eat a bit less, they spend their time and money over-decorating the body they've been neglecting.

Eyelash extensions, elaborate nail polish and nail extensions, lips with filler, this is what has perhaps cruelly become known as "the fat girl workout". Rather than actually put in the time at the gym and eat a bit less, they spend their time and money over-decorating the body they've been neglecting.
All of this.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

All of this.

Men are just as guilty of the neglect, obviously, but there are fewer options for superficial "improvements". However, we've all seen the overweight, undertrained blokes in the expensive training shoes...

Ah yes the, "men are so shallow, they only care about what a woman looks like," brigade, who then spend £50 having fake eyelashes glued on because they've spent hours obsessing over some photoshopped pictures of other girls on Instagram, who've got more likes than them.

Novelty gifts that have absolutely no use. My wife’s sister bought her a massive wine glass which will hold a full bottle of wine, ha ha! It will never get used and takes up a load of space.
I got bought one of those about 5 years ago. Utterly useless and pointless. Still in the box.

I got bought one of those about 5 years ago. Utterly useless and pointless. Still in the box.

Absolutely. My wife says we can use it as an ornament. We would have to move to a bigger house to find room for it.

Thought this at the gym before. All these fit, trim people are done! Get lost and give us fatties some room.

Also, why do they not supply seats in gyms. Are we not allowed to take the weight off for a minute after we've spent several minutes fiddling around setting up the machine.

• 4 weeks later...

MOTD deciding to pick "Top 10 Prem managers" to discuss. Another excuse to talk about the top clubs. They should include all the current Prem clubs in some sort of discussion/clips in the same way they do under normal circumstances.

MOTD deciding to pick "Top 10 Prem managers" to discuss. Another excuse to talk about the top clubs. They should include all the current Prem clubs in some sort of discussion/clips in the same way they do under normal circumstances.

I've been listening to those. They did goalscorers, keepers, captains and European imports too.

It is a bit annoying that they discount people in all of those categories because they "never won anything", which means that they are only interested in people from quite a limited amount of clubs.In truth though, there have been so many amazing players in every category over the years, that you struggle to see where any representatives from saints would fit in. MLT as a goalscorer is of course up against Shearer, Henry, Aguero, Ronaldo, etc, even players like Fowler and Wright didn't get in. Niemi could be mentioned, but again the competition is immense.

• 3 weeks later...

My 5 year old grandson's school class have been asked to talk to their grandparents to hear their memories of VE day. It was 15 years before I was born, and I reckon many of those grandparents were born in the 1970s.

Tesco in Bursledon now has at least 50 disabled spaces, taking up an entire section of the car park. 10 would be plenty, 20 excessive. The whole place has been empty but for about 6 cars whenever I've been there recently.

My 5 year old grandson's school class have been asked to talk to their grandparents to hear their memories of VE day. It was 15 years before I was born, and I reckon many of those grandparents were born in the 1970s.

Just be glad you're not a Skate. Half of their grandparents weren't alive during the first gulf war.

Tesco in Bursledon now has at least 50 disabled spaces, taking up an entire section of the car park. 10 would be plenty, 20 excessive. The whole place has been empty but for about 6 cars whenever I've been there recently.

Just be glad you're not a Skate. Half of their grandparents weren't alive during the first gulf war.

Don't they legally have to have a certain number? I do find it odd that there always seems to be a huge number at supermarkets I visit and almost always empty.

Don't they legally have to have a certain number? I do find it odd that there always seems to be a huge number at supermarkets I visit and almost always empty.

I'm sure they do but 50 seems ridiculously high. I don't think I've ever seen more than about 10 being used in any supermarket, ever. I'd bet a couple of them were just lazy buggers using the cash machine too.

If I recall a CPD seminar from about 10 years ago correctly, there is no legislated minimum, but a BS code of practice recommends 4% for car parks with more than 50 spaces. I could be wrong, things may have changed, and it was rather a long time ago.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

I'm sure they do but 50 seems ridiculously high. I don't think I've ever seen more than about 10 being used in any supermarket, ever. I'd bet a couple of them were just lazy buggers using the cash machine too.

Seems more and more fckers playing the blue badge card just for parking advantages. Don’t know how rigorously they scrutinise back pain etc.

Parking in general annoys me. I worked in a shop with a bus stop right outside and people would park there, then spend 10 minutes shopping and wonder why the bus drivers got annoyed. There was a free short stay car park about 30 seconds walk away but they were too lazy to use it!!

I used to love it when traffic wardens slapped a ticket on their windscreen while they were being served.

Bloody daytime TV.

It's the adverts more than anything. If I see one more advert where people on webcams in their living room are telling me 'things are kind of tough right now' I'm going to scream. Still, it makes a change from funeral plans and people with debt and floppy willies.

It's the adverts more than anything. If I see one more advert where people on webcams in their living room are telling me 'things are kind of tough right now' I'm going to scream. Still, it makes a change from funeral plans and people with debt and floppy willies.

Oi! People with debt and floppy willies need help too :)

Whenever I start to feel things are getting tough I have some McCain oven chips. They are there to help me through it

Someone just sent me a vid of Tommy Robinson kicking off over a police van parked up catching speeding motorists. He says to them go and catch proper criminals and asks them if what they are doing is “essential work”. Yes Tommy, the police catching law breakers is essential work.

FFS.

I must admit I've seen enough of web cams. The daily briefings are also getting tedious. I think this all could impact TV in the future as more and more people turn to streaming rather than watch Loose Woman, antiques sh*te or Good Morning etc.

Someone just sent me a vid of Tommy Robinson kicking off over a police van parked up catching speeding motorists. He says to them go and catch proper criminals and asks them if what they are doing is “essential work”. Yes Tommy, the police catching law breakers is essential work.

FFS.

For someone who really, really doesn't like Tommy Robinson, you sure do spend a lot of time reading what he has written and watching videos of him!

I don't like marmite, I can quite happily walk past it in the supermarket and pretend it's not even there. I'd wager if you disliked marmite as much as you dislike Tommy Robinson, judging by your postings on here, you'd be likely to take the lid off every single pot in the marmite aisle of the supermaket and take a good lick of each and every pot, just to remind yourself how much you didn't like it and how annoyed you get by it!

FFS.

And still you have no idea about this thread. Do rapists annoy you too?

For someone who really, really doesn't like Tommy Robinson, you sure do spend a lot of time reading what he has written and watching videos of him!

I don't like marmite, I can quite happily walk past it in the supermarket and pretend it's not even there. I'd wager if you disliked marmite as much as you dislike Tommy Robinson, judging by your postings on here, you'd be likely to take the lid off every single pot in the marmite aisle of the supermaket and take a good lick of each and every pot, just to remind yourself how much you didn't like it and how annoyed you get by it!

Not a lot of time,no. But someone on a WhatsApp group thought it would be funny to send a clip yesterday. If you ever Tommy, do me a favour and shake his hand

No Whelk, before the lockdown I used to have them round for tea!

Seriously, what do you think?

The bit you miss is the ‘small things’. Like mispronunciations, sh1t vegetables, not everything you hate. Tommy Robinson does not belong in this thread.

The bit you miss is the ‘small things’. Like mispronunciations, sh1t vegetables, not everything you hate. Tommy Robinson does not belong in this thread.

It depends if you see him as being “big” or “small”. In the scheme of things I tend to see him as “small”. Like an annoying wasp.