Saints link-up with Shimizu S-Pulse

SuperSAINT

This is great news. It should enable us to tap into the Japanese market early to pick up players of the Calibre of Tanadari lee before anyone else does. It’ll give us a Japanese base to head to for pre or post season tours to increase our breadth of literally tens of fans who support us in japan. All in all a great move from the club which can only increase our global appeal.

This is great news. It should enable us to tap into the Japanese market early to pick up players of the Calibre of Tanadari lee before anyone else does. It’ll give us a Japanese base to head to for pre or post season tours to increase our breadth of literally tens of fans who support us in japan. All in all a great move from the club which can only increase our global appeal.
Agree.

Well, I'm sure this won't be a massive waste of time. :rolleyes:

The amount of negativity on this forum is astounding. New kit - Gash (I think that I am using the correct word), Owner - Gash, New Sponsor - Gash, link up with Shimizu S-Pulse - Gash, Ross Wilson - Gash....the list goes on.....

Interesting club to link with, S-Pulse are not the biggest in terms of resources in the J-League but they have earned a reputation for punching above their weight. Only formed in 1991, they have reached ten cup finals. They also have a really good relationship with their local area.

The amount of negativity on this forum is astounding. New kit - Gash (I think that I am using the correct word), Owner - Gash, New Sponsor - Gash, link up with Shimizu S-Pulse - Gash, Ross Wilson - Gash....the list goes on.....

but it’s the close season, you must of been here before during the summer, this is it until the pre-season at least :lol:

Interesting club to link with, S-Pulse are not the biggest in terms of resources in the J-League but they have earned a reputation for punching above their weight. Only formed in 1991, they have reached ten cup finals. They also have a really good relationship with their local area.

The Green Bay Packers of Japan?

You are hardly Lee Evans yourself.

They are the 16th best supported team in the J League:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/j1-league/besucherzahlen/wettbewerb/JAP1/plus/?saison_id=2018

You forgot those that moan at people moaning... ;)

It's about the club's observing each other and sharing knowledge etc, not about the stuff you have listed. I hope you are not too disappointed.

Don't forget Dave Watson. He's really gash.

Wont be an issue much longer

Get in there! A new GK coach then. That is what Ralph was implying regarding infrastructure changes within the management staff!

I'm sure there will also be other changes with Ralph bringing in his own coaches.