Thread: Saints link-up with Shimizu S-Pulse

1. Default Saints link-up with Shimizu S-Pulse

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSAINT View Post
    A pulse?

https://www.s-pulse.co.jp/english/

They are clearly not fussed ..

This is great news. It should enable us to tap into the Japanese market early to pick up players of the Calibre of Tanadari lee before anyone else does. Itíll give us a Japanese base to head to for pre or post season tours to increase our breadth of literally tens of fans who support us in japan. All in all a great move from the club which can only increase our global appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish View Post
    This is great news. It should enable us to tap into the Japanese market early to pick up players of the Calibre of Tanadari lee before anyone else does. Itíll give us a Japanese base to head to for pre or post season tours to increase our breadth of literally tens of fans who support us in japan. All in all a great move from the club which can only increase our global appeal.
    Agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick75Sfc View Post
    https://www.s-pulse.co.jp/english/

They are clearly not fussed ..
    https://twitter.com/scoutsattending/...219048965?s=19

But Mr Gao has no interest in the club, he's only in it for the land, blah blah...

We’re Goaing Japanese.

P.s

Yoshida was on the bench under Hughes because heís a Jap and those Chinese hate the Japs. Pass it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Le God View Post

12. Default

I thought Shimizu S-Pulse was a sex toy.

Well, I'm sure this won't be a massive waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Saints foreva View Post
    Well, I'm sure this won't be a massive waste of time.
    The amount of negativity on this forum is astounding. New kit - Gash (I think that I am using the correct word), Owner - Gash, New Sponsor - Gash, link up with Shimizu S-Pulse - Gash, Ross Wilson - Gash....the list goes on.....

Blog Entries

Interesting club to link with, S-Pulse are not the biggest in terms of resources in the J-League but they have earned a reputation for punching above their weight. Only formed in 1991, they have reached ten cup finals. They also have a really good relationship with their local area.

Quote Originally Posted by miserableoldgit View Post
    The amount of negativity on this forum is astounding. New kit - Gash (I think that I am using the correct word), Owner - Gash, New Sponsor - Gash, link up with Shimizu S-Pulse - Gash, Ross Wilson - Gash....the list goes on.....
    but it’s the close season, you must of been here before during the summer, this is it until the pre-season at least

Quote Originally Posted by Colinjb View Post
    Interesting club to link with, S-Pulse are not the biggest in terms of resources in the J-League but they have earned a reputation for punching above their weight. Only formed in 1991, they have reached ten cup finals. They also have a really good relationship with their local area.
    The Green Bay Packers of Japan?

18. Default

You are hardly Lee Evans yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Colinjb View Post
    They are the 16th best supported team in the J League:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/j1-l...saison_id=2018

20. Default

You forgot those that moan at people moaning...

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish View Post
    This is great news. It should enable us to tap into the Japanese market early to pick up players of the Calibre of Tanadari lee before anyone else does. It’ll give us a Japanese base to head to for pre or post season tours to increase our breadth of literally tens of fans who support us in japan. All in all a great move from the club which can only increase our global appeal.
    It's about the club's observing each other and sharing knowledge etc, not about the stuff you have listed. I hope you are not too disappointed.

Don't forget Dave Watson. He's really gash.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Munster View Post
    Wont be an issue much longer

*eyebrows detach from face and fly off into the sky*

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Munster View Post
    Apart from the hairstyle don't forget.

Quote Originally Posted by K,Billy's supersound View Post
    Get in there! A new GK coach then. That is what Ralph was implying regarding infrastructure changes within the management staff!
    I'm sure there will also be other changes with Ralph bringing in his own coaches.

Saints should have been looking for a japanese owner in the first place and no suprise a link has come from that league.

How much interest/clout does Gao have in chinese football then ??

28. Default

Quote Originally Posted by K,Billy's supersound View Post
    Good. Loves himself, the keepers don't like him, was not a popular figure in the England squad either. Amazed he lasted this long, every keeper has gone backwards with his coaching.