Rupert Lowe

Wallington Saint

You beat me to it. I just happened to see it by chance on the elections which God knows why I have on.

Let’s just hope he is better at negotiating trade deals for our country that he is at negotiating transfer deals with Tottenham Hotspur football club.

A man that wrote off the world record football transfer fee sell on clause to sign a useless bunch of youth team rejects that he had the monumental arrogance to think he could coach into becoming world class players. Like Spurs hadn’t seen this very well hidden talent. At least I’m totally over what he did Lol To reiterate, writing off Gareth Bale’s sell on clause, to sign a youth team, reserve keeper in the name of Tommy Forecast (Fourpast).

Good luck negotiating on our behalf in Europe, Rupert. I think this sums up everything that is wrong with our country when hard working, decent people of integrity struggle to find work and this man seems to land on his feet, leaving a path of destruction behind him for others to clear up. I guess that’s just the cold reality of business. I did find it amusing that he had to crawl out from under his stone and slip off to the West Midlands to campaign, knowing he is too hated down in the south to even show his face. The complete c***

The best thing RL did was bankrupt us so we could ‘finally’ get shot of the parasitic twunt! #Letswriteofftheworldrecordfootballtransfersellonclauseforaterribleyouthteamrejectgoalkeeper

#GaoOut #BrexitMeansBrexit