First team next year

larryhagman

I'd say:

Gunn

Vestergaard bednarek new cb

Valery Hoj lemina bertrand

JWP Adams redmond

With djenepo rotating with JWP when we need more pace and Ings or djenepo coming in for one of the cbs (depending on attacker we are playing against) when we need to hit a 4222 to break down a tougher side

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

Gunn

Valery or new signing Vestegaard Bednarek Bertrand or new signing

If we play the slowest centre back pairing in the league, with a manager who likes to hold a high line, we'll be relegated by January.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

If we play the slowest centre back pairing in the league, with a manager who likes to hold a high line, we'll be relegated by January.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

We have to buy at least one new central defender this summer. That is a top priority. Let's hope Ralph can find someone good enough because I'm not sure that Ross can.

We have to buy at least one new central defender this summer. That is a top priority. Let's hope Ralph can find someone good enough because I'm not sure that Ross can.

Since Wilson has been at the club we've signed van Dijk, Vestergaard and Bednarek. Is that really a bad set of centre backs?

Howdy clearly didn't work out, but is isnt a bad hit rate!

.....................Forster

Cedric Stephens Hoedt McQueen

Gallagher Clasie Moi Long

...............Carrillo Austin

Gunn

Maehle. Upamecano Vestergaard Berty

Lemina. Hojbjerg

Boufal. Djennepo Redmond

Augustin

McCarthy/New

Valery

Bednarek

Romeu

Jwp

Armstrong

Ings

Since Wilson has been at the club we've signed van Dijk, Vestergaard and Bednarek. Is that really a bad set of centre backs?

Howdy clearly didn't work out, but is isnt a bad hit rate!

We were strongly linked with van Dijk before Paul Mitchell left. He was the last off the Mitchell conveyor belt and he'd probably have taken him to Spurs if they hadn't opted for Alderweireld instead, so we got lucky there, which we didn't with Trippier, who we were also linked with before Mitchell left.

Bednarek is OK but we paid too much for Vestergaard and he is too slow. Overall, Ross Wilson has wasted a lot of money on mediocre players. The average poster on here couldn't have done any worse than Wilson has, which is hardly surprising as Wilson never played football. He got his foot on the ladder when his best friend's dad asked him to write a report on a youth team match and then he took a massive leap up that career ladder when he met Les Reed at a conference. His learning process is currently costing the club a hell of a lot of money.