2019/20 Fixtures - Burnley (A) First

whelk

I'm expecting the usual genuine-looking but in fact fake and utterly wrong "leak" and day now.

In reality, I'd just like a winnable game for starters, that we actually win in style.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Problem is we are notoriously bad starters. I’d Almost prefer a few tougher games whilst we get into our groove, certainly dont want a full of confidence Norwich or Aston villa for the first game!

Problem is we are notoriously bad starters. I’d Almost prefer a few tougher games whilst we get into our groove, certainly don't want a full of confidence Norwich or Aston villa for the first game!

Basically my thinking, I don't really want any promoted sides in the first month. Wouldn't mind a game against post-Hazard Chelsea or even Arsenal, who are prone to the odd opening day howler.

Away on my honeymoon for the first month of the season so hopefully I'll miss some of the games I doubt I'll bother with, namely away to the Manchester and Liverpool clubs.

As long as I don't miss Spurs away then I'm not that fussed.

Basically my thinking, I don't really want any promoted sides in the first month. Wouldn't mind a game against post-Hazard Chelsea or even Arsenal, who are prone to the odd opening day howler.

Tend to agree. Not sure if our recent form of showing better against the top teams enhances or diminishes that though...!

Also I don't think catching the top teams while they're not quite at it is as much of a thing now. After 5 games (sometimes less) the top 6 normally comprises the usual suspects. (Though I think the promoted sides are still very much ones to avoid, especially at their grounds).

I always think a mid-table team away is a decent first fixture.

Avoid the promoted clubs and the clubs that can thrash you. It's away so no real pressure and the home team might start the season slowly.

Something like Watford, Burnley or Newcastle away. Pick up a point, then a winnable home game the following fixture.

Avoid the promoted clubs and the clubs that can thrash you. It's away so no real pressure and the home team might start the season slowly.

Something like Watford, Burnley or Newcastle away. Pick up a point, then a winnable home game the following fixture.

Yep. Would happily take Wolves what with their early Europa League distractions.

I’ve got them already.

Looking forward to a nice away trip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any chance of sharing mate, my man in Kenya has failed to come through.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

Mate of mine who is really high up in the Southern Advertiser Sports dept has seen them. We start with Cardiff away.

So I must conclude above must be fake.

Really? well I got told by my mate's sister's friend's hairdresser's mate that our first game is at home to Accrington Stanley, so I reckon you're both talking b*ll*cks.

Well given the TV companies dont release or decide their fixtures until at least two weeks after the fixtures come out one can assume this list is ******** !

This.

The clubs will have the fixtures today though so there may be some leaks.

Edited by aintforever

can't believe the fake 'leak' posted on here is also being reported in the Daily Mail :lol:

tbf though I am excited for the fixture list tomorrow, personally I like to see when the London away games are as well as Boxing Day.

At what point does this post by the brave person above say its 100% true?

It's your microscopic brain that can't work out the difference between "gossip/probably BS" and "100% fact"

Brave!!!

:lol: Briliant

It`s most likely b/s like you say but he might get the benefit of the doubt..

You, however will forever be called out as a B/Sh itter as that is all you can offer...

Brave!!!

:lol: Briliant

It`s most likely b/s like you say but he might get the benefit of the doubt..

You, however will forever be called out as a B/Sh itter as that is all you can offer...

I think he is a very brave guy, don't see anyone else taking the plunge and posting interesting info.

See, you still can't quite grasp the whole concept of "rumours", I mearly pass on "rumours" and it's down to yourselves if you believe it or not. I'm 100% not ITK, my source has about a 50% record.

I hope one day you find peace with yourself.

I think he is a very brave guy, don't see anyone else taking the plunge and posting interesting info.

See, you still can't quite grasp the whole concept of "rumours", I mearly pass on "rumours" and it's down to yourselves if you believe it or not. I'm 100% not ITK, my source has about a 50% record.

I hope one day you find peace with yourself.

Peace, must be a struggle for you as you are not sure who you are..... ;)

can't believe the fake 'leak' posted on here is also being reported in the Daily Mail :lol:

tbf though I am excited for the fixture list tomorrow, personally I like to see when the London away games are as well as Boxing Day.

Think its the 26th this year...?

1 pt from two games then.