Thread: Net Spend Champions 2019/20?

Blog Entries

Default Net Spend Champions 2019/20?

We’ve made the title our own in recent years. But no dynasty lasts forever.

Although we are in very capable hands with Goa as owner, what do people think our chances of retaining the crown this season? Are we finally going to hit the buffers as we struggle to shift the deadwood and Ralph insists on players who fit his system?

And who are our closest challengers? Chelsea who may be hit by a transfer ban? Nearly-rans Spurs? Possible retrenchment by one of the smaller clubs who, if you believe the experts on here, are hurtling towards financial Armageddon?

I suspect we may come up short for once - still it’ll be a keenly fought race and with our pedigree, we can never be counted out.

Spurs are better than us, aren't they?

3. Default

Any team that spends money is "doing a Pompey"

Self sustainable is key to longterm success

Ex Belgium, now IoW (I think it's still part of Europe, though!)

Quote Originally Posted by shurlock View Post
    We’ve made the title our own in recent years. But no dynasty lasts forever.

Although we are in very capable hands with Goa as owner, what do people think our chances of retaining the crown this season? Are we finally going to hit the buffers as we struggle to shift the deadwood and Ralph insists on players who fit his system?

And who are our closest challengers? Chelsea who may be hit by a transfer ban? Nearly-rans Spurs? Possible retrenchment by one of the smaller clubs who, if you believe the experts on here, are hurtling towards financial Armageddon?

I suspect we may come up short for once - still it’ll be a keenly fought race and with our pedigree, we can never be counted out.
    Seriously, there are only 3 letters in his name so surely you can get it right

Quote Originally Posted by eurosaint View Post
    It`s cos he`s good at banter mate....

It will be us to win as we got that money coming from the scousers thanks to Les` astute negotiating skills

Terrible thread, and i should know.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by eurosaint View Post
    Oga?

Chelsea surely, Hazard alone will be enough