Wacky, Unsubstantiated Transfer Rumours

saint77

Some mad Frenchmen on twitter claiming we’ve agreed 15 million signing on fee and also met the salary of Rabiot on a free from PSG

"After spending the whole of the second half of last season in the reserves because he refused to sign a new contract, Adrian Rabiot could end up renewing with PSG because no other top club wants to sign him on a free."

hahaahaa that would be embrassing, i see man u linked but he is a prima donna even for psg.

Edited by Convict Colony

Tell us more, maybe no smoke without fire....?

Twitter page doesn’t look very ITK so I don’t think there is anything in this, especially when top clubs in europe are not ready to meet the demands of her mother who is his agent. Why would would be prepared to pay everything? We have a salary cap too so a definiate non starter.

Doesn't he want like £200k a week or something and has massive attitude problems, can't see it happening

Nope he has settled for a pint in the Tipsy Pig and a Sunday roast in the Olive Tree actually that’s not far off £200

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in Romsey, shall I check?

I could throw frogs legs at him to test his temperament

Don't do that, his mum will come over and beat you up. Proper mummy's boy is notre Adrien.

http://i.f1g.fr/media/ext/1152x648_crop/sport24.lefigaro.fr/var/plain_site/storage/images/football/ligue-1/actualites/veronique-rabiot-estime-que-son-fils-est-otage-du-psg-949712/25584279-1-fre-FR/Veronique-Rabiot-estime-que-son-fils-est-otage-du-PSG.jpg

Doesn't he want like £200k a week or something and has massive attitude problems, can't see it happening

Wouldn’t say he has attitude problems.

On the other hand, his mum is very hard to deal with as his agents.

If he can’t agree a deal somewhere, I don’t how a deal can be agreedwith Saints especially with our wage cap.

This sounds like complete BS

Wouldn’t say he has attitude problems.

On the other hand, his mum is very hard to deal with as his agents.

If he can’t agree a deal somewhere, I don’t how a deal can be agreedwith Saints especially with our wage cap.

This sounds like complete BS

Well of course it's BS, latest I heard he was even considering staying at PSG because his mum is such an a/h to deal with.

Every time a club thinks they've agreed a deal with him she comes back with a new list of requirements to be tacked on.

Well yes but it's rubbish anyway so you don't really need to know what it says. Adrien Rabiot will not sign for a non-CL side no matter how much money they'd be willing to pay him (in this case a signing on fee of 15 million euros is cited).

Well yes but it's rubbish anyway so you don't really need to know what it says. Adrien Rabiot will not sign for a non-CL side no matter how much money they'd be willing to pay him (in this case a signing on fee of 15 million euros is cited).

I was just passing on the latest on what that Twitter feed has said. No idea how true it is though.

Rupert Lowe seen driving on the Aston Expressway one Sunday evening in 2003.We must be signing Darius Vassell.

Obviously no other plausible explanation for the sighting.

Darius Vassell did not join us in 2003 or any time after.

Hold up. George Burley has just rocked up at 3am with a bottle of whiskey. He's battering the door down demanding that the players are released. Could be something in this.

Being a Scotsman, I'm sure he would more likely have a bottle of whisky rather than whiskey.

Recently turned down Barcelona........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barcelona turned him down, they couldn't agree wages so just moved on elsewhere and bought De Jong, so now don't want him.

And he can't get a contract at PSG as they have basically given up on him.

But hes been linked with like Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea etc.