Mark Field pushes a woman a bit

benjii

It appears we are now in a situation where it’s an offence to cover someone in milkshake but not to manhandle a woman.

No doubt there was even more mock outrage when that veteran duped a milkshake splattering.

A complete nonsequitur pal. Dont say they're different then go on and compare them again :lol:

Either way, it was a woman, not a bloke who's usually resisting or even throwing punches back (as I well know from sitting in the row right below the boxes in the Itchen North).

While some of the reactions have been overblown (see Owen Jones latest gem), the guy comes across as a cnt who lost his rag and lashed out. He could have easily stood up, blocked her path and ended things there and then. No sympathy whatsoever.

There you go showing off with your big words again, Dodger. You are sounding very Del boy lol. Whilst the situation is different the mindset should be the same, if you go into an area where in the main you are going to upset or likely to disrupt an event, you are obviously going to be subject to aggression (

to me anyway) Pushing the lady was wrong, but I cant feel any real sympathy for her. Now if he had punched her that would be totally different

There you go showing off with your big words again, Dodger. You are sounding very Del boy lol. Whilst the situation is different the mindset should be the same, if you go into an area where in the main you are going to upset or likely to disrupt an event, you are obviously going to be subject to aggression (

to me anyway) Pushing the lady was wrong, but I cant feel any real sympathy for her. Now if he had punched her that would be totally different

Quite similar to a US Marine going into Fallujah, Mosul or similar. Got to expect to be roughed up when uninvited.

It appears we are now in a situation where it’s an offence to cover someone in milkshake but not to manhandle a woman.

No doubt there was even more mock outrage when that veteran duped a milkshake splattering.

This reads as if it wasn't the case before and it's some sort of miscarriage of justice. I'm not sure if you're being facetious or you genuinely can't tell the difference between Field and Farrage/Robinson.

The former is a person who has affected entry into a private function where she was unwelcome, with the deliberate intention of causing disruption. Whilst Field was physical, he hasn't caused her any actual harm. The latter was a person in a public area, basically minding their own business and was unprovoked. The milkshake also ruined their appearance and costs money in dry cleaning.

Lol.

Why did you put an "*" in "vagina", SOG?

Seems you're the fannyphobe around here!

My bad. Assumed that the rude word police would blank out vag! Fannyphobe, great expression!

Duckie, if you don’t like them hairy I hear that verdant lady gardens are back in vogue.

This reads as if it wasn't the case before and it's some sort of miscarriage of justice. I'm not sure if you're being facetious or you genuinely can't tell the difference between Field and Farrage/Robinson.

The former is a person who has affected entry into a private function where she was unwelcome, with the deliberate intention of causing disruption. Whilst Field was physical, he hasn't caused her any actual harm. The latter was a person in a public area, basically minding their own business and was unprovoked. The milkshake also ruined their appearance and costs money in dry cleaning.

Don't know how you can say the Robinson one was unprovoked. He and his crew were harassing the guy in the street for his own political purposes, and you can clearly see in that video his body language is quite aggressive.

Entitled layabout who nobody has ever heard of and who has never done a decent day's work in their life and will likely never be heard of again, against a principled upstanding citizen who was only doing their civic duty.

Exactly, we need more like that lady.