Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 51 to 69 of 69

Thread: Mark Field pushes a woman a bit

  1. #51

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    6,738

    Default

    It appears we are now in a situation where it’s an offence to cover someone in milkshake but not to manhandle a woman.

    No doubt there was even more mock outrage when that veteran duped a milkshake splattering.

  2. #52

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    After moving around Kent, Surrey and Sussex have now settled on the edge of Romney Marsh
    Posts
    12,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Duckhunter View Post
    That 9 pinter did scare me, I bet sheís got hairy armpits and cat.

    Iím not gay, but my boyfriend is.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think anything with a brain and a vag*na would scare you Duckie.

  3. Default Mark Field pushes a woman a bit

    A hairy one does , Iíll give you that.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #54

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    17,155

    Default

    Vagina.

  5. #55

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    17,155

    Default

    Lol.

    Why did you put an "*" in "vagina", SOG?

    Seems you're the fannyphobe around here!

  6. #56

    Default

    Tell me you donít fancy this real woman?


  7. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Duckhunter View Post
    A hairy one does , Iíll give you that.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Even Maggieís?

  8. #58

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Stalking Theo's Missus
    Posts
    12,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Highfield Saint View Post
    Probably wouldn't have been reported the same way if it had been a man.
    He wouldn't have done that if the protestor had been a large man. What a pussy.

  9. #59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shurlock View Post
    A complete nonsequitur pal. Dont say they're different then go on and compare them again

    Either way, it was a woman, not a bloke who's usually resisting or even throwing punches back (as I well know from sitting in the row right below the boxes in the Itchen North).

    While some of the reactions have been overblown (see Owen Jones latest gem), the guy comes across as a cnt who lost his rag and lashed out. He could have easily stood up, blocked her path and ended things there and then. No sympathy whatsoever.
    There you go showing off with your big words again, Dodger. You are sounding very Del boy lol. Whilst the situation is different the mindset should be the same, if you go into an area where in the main you are going to upset or likely to disrupt an event, you are obviously going to be subject to aggression (
    to me anyway) Pushing the lady was wrong, but I cant feel any real sympathy for her. Now if he had punched her that would be totally different

  10. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OldNick View Post
    There you go showing off with your big words again, Dodger. You are sounding very Del boy lol. Whilst the situation is different the mindset should be the same, if you go into an area where in the main you are going to upset or likely to disrupt an event, you are obviously going to be subject to aggression (
    to me anyway) Pushing the lady was wrong, but I cant feel any real sympathy for her. Now if he had punched her that would be totally different
    Quite similar to a US Marine going into Fallujah, Mosul or similar. Got to expect to be roughed up when uninvited.

  11. #61

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Hidden behind enemy lines
    Posts
    10,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LGTL View Post
    It appears we are now in a situation where it’s an offence to cover someone in milkshake but not to manhandle a woman.

    No doubt there was even more mock outrage when that veteran duped a milkshake splattering.
    This reads as if it wasn't the case before and it's some sort of miscarriage of justice. I'm not sure if you're being facetious or you genuinely can't tell the difference between Field and Farrage/Robinson.

    The former is a person who has affected entry into a private function where she was unwelcome, with the deliberate intention of causing disruption. Whilst Field was physical, he hasn't caused her any actual harm. The latter was a person in a public area, basically minding their own business and was unprovoked. The milkshake also ruined their appearance and costs money in dry cleaning.

  12. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whelk View Post
    Quite similar to a US Marine going into Fallujah, Mosul or similar. Got to expect to be roughed up when uninvited.
    Lol, I suppose all are invasions, some of privacy, and some territory

  13. #63

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    After moving around Kent, Surrey and Sussex have now settled on the edge of Romney Marsh
    Posts
    12,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benjii View Post
    Lol.

    Why did you put an "*" in "vagina", SOG?

    Seems you're the fannyphobe around here!
    My bad. Assumed that the rude word police would blank out vag! Fannyphobe, great expression!
    Duckie, if you don’t like them hairy I hear that verdant lady gardens are back in vogue.

  14. #64

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Grinding, not spinning up Alpe d'Huez
    Posts
    1,614

    Default

    Overreaction by the Tory cnt, overreaction by the media.

  15. #65

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    It's grim oop north
    Posts
    7,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post
    This reads as if it wasn't the case before and it's some sort of miscarriage of justice. I'm not sure if you're being facetious or you genuinely can't tell the difference between Field and Farrage/Robinson.

    The former is a person who has affected entry into a private function where she was unwelcome, with the deliberate intention of causing disruption. Whilst Field was physical, he hasn't caused her any actual harm. The latter was a person in a public area, basically minding their own business and was unprovoked. The milkshake also ruined their appearance and costs money in dry cleaning.
    Don't know how you can say the Robinson one was unprovoked. He and his crew were harassing the guy in the street for his own political purposes, and you can clearly see in that video his body language is quite aggressive.

  16. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    He wouldn't have done that if the protestor had been a large man. What a pussy.
    Excellent point. The bloke is a bully and a coward. People like him should not be MPs

  17. #67

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sandwich, Kent
    Posts
    3,030

    Default

    Entitled layabout who nobody has ever heard of and who has never done a decent day's work in their life and will likely never be heard of again, against a principled upstanding citizen who was only doing their civic duty.

  18. #68

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Stalking Theo's Missus
    Posts
    12,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sandwichsaint View Post
    Entitled layabout who nobody has ever heard of and who has never done a decent day's work in their life and will likely never be heard of again, against a principled upstanding citizen who was only doing their civic duty.
    Exactly, we need more like that lady.

  19. #69

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    CHELSEA
    Posts
    1,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Exactly, we need more like that lady.
    I think that’s exactly what sandwichsaint meant.....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •