Enabler Tickets

Noodles34

I wonder if someone can help me with the following please?

I have a 15y son, who has previously had at ST with me, good away history etc. as we go to a few away and will do so next season.

He was recently diagnosed ASD and subsequently i managed to get the DLA for him, which entitled me to a ST benefit, so he pays (well i do) £150 and I go as his enabler for free, same seats, all good.

But what about aways?

I guess we keep our history but technically, do I still have a ST?

If he qualifies for an away game, then its the same set up is it? Are away tickets reduced? And I go as his enabler? Does he get an away credit? Do I?

If we both go together and he keeps up his history i suppose I fall in with that. But say I want to go to a game with my mates, or he cannot make it and you need five aways from the current season, if he has been to five but is not going, could i still buy his ticket and go as an enabler, but without him?

Or could I buy his ticket and upgrade it? In fact, without a ST (me, technically), and not buying him one, i may be a bit stuffed?

Anyone with any clarity on this please?

Thanks.

If your son is going to a game you go as season ticket holders enabler. If he's not and you're going with your mates (and you have no ST or membership which would make sense not to) you are just a supporter on the database.

I think your enabler purchase history will attach with your customer details as I always give my customer number when I book disabled tickets for my son (who also has ASD and ADHD.

So I think you will benefit in respect of being up the queue for away games.

If your son is going to a game you go as season ticket holders enabler. If he's not and you're going with your mates (and you have no ST or membership which would make sense not to) you are just a supporter on the database.

I think your enabler purchase history will attach with your customer details as I always give my customer number when I book disabled tickets for my son (who also has ASD and ADHD.

So I think you will benefit in respect of being up the queue for away games.

Thanks.

So what happens if I buy my son a ticket, but at the last minute, say he can't go? Where does at leave my enabler ticket do you think?

It wouldn't be valid as the disabled ticket holder is not with you. You could probably upgrade it or if you are sneaky just use the enabler ticket as it is. I very very doubt you will get challenged at away grounds. In fact away tickets normally just have full price on them and look exactly like an adult ticket.

Some one else could use the disabled ticket. Depends on your morals! Lol

It wouldn't be valid as the disabled ticket holder is not with you. You could probably upgrade it or if you are sneaky just use the enabler ticket as it is. I very very doubt you will get challenged at away grounds. In fact away tickets normally just have full price on them and look exactly like an adult ticket.

Some one else could use the disabled ticket. Depends on your morals! Lol

Thanks, I wouldn't give the disabled ticket away, that wouldn't be right! I'd sell it :lol:

Nah, I wouldn't. Thanks for your help.