If your wife asks you to do stuff around the house...

doddisalegend

...have her arrested :?

Woman arrested after asking her bodybuilder husband to clean the house more

A woman was arrested and charged with 'controlling behaviour' after asking her bodybuilder husband to help out around the house.

Valerie Sanders, 58, from Catterick, North Yorkshire, claims all she did was ask Michael, 58, to ditch some of his gym sessions and to Hoover and clean the patio doors.

However, she ended up spending 17 hours in a cell and then faced charges of controlling behaviour.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/woman-arrested-after-asking-her-bodybuilder-husband-to-clean-the-house-more/ar-AADuKY4?ocid=spartandhp

Seems like an excellent use of police resources.

Anyone who has to call the police to stop their snap dragon nagging needs to grow a pair. The police have got better things to do with their time. This bloke should take some responsibility himself, it’s for him to mould her into shape, not PC Plod’s.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone who has to call the police to stop their snap dragon nagging needs to grow a pair. The police have got better things to do with their time. This bloke should take some responsibility himself, it’s for him to mould her into shape, not PC Plod’s.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it just me that reads Ducky's posts and imagines hearing them in the voice of Al Murray's Pub Landlord?

Hes a big tough guy by tryingtobeef upbut then runs to the Police. Its pretty pathetic. Anyway whats wrong with listening to the wife, I do but I dont listen in the true sense. I know that to be true as she tells me

One of those stories where there’s clearly more to it than is being reported. You’re lucky if the Police can spare four vans for an air raid, let alone a woman asking her husband to do some vacuuming.

Perhaps she didn't ask him to do the vacuuming.

Maybe she told him to "suck it up, loser" :D