Pre-Season 2019 Thread

SuperSAINT

I thought Adams would of needed to spend as much time as possible with the first team squad to integrate him so seems a bit strange.

Sorry Northam but 'of' instead of 'have' makes my teeth grate. You can have a need but you can't 'of' anything.

You're right that sending Adams with the group to China seems odd. Long and Valery might wonder why they've been sent as well when the first team are going to Ireland. Shame if this is politics over football because it's hard to believe that Ralph would have chosen to go to China over being with his players in Dublin. And he'll miss out on he craik!

Sorry Northam but 'of' instead of 'have' makes my teeth grate. You can have a need but you can't 'of' anything.

You're right that sending Adams with the group to China seems odd. Long and Valery might wonder why they've been sent as well when the first team are going to Ireland. Shame if this is politics over football because it's hard to believe that Ralph would have chosen to go to China over being with his players in Dublin. And he'll miss out on he craik!

craic

the craic. If you insist on pulling up a poster on his spelling...

On the main point, we couldn't take all kids so understandably a few first teamers have been dragged along. There'll doubtless be some spin that LD sports support has enabled the signing of Adams etc. It's PR boll0cks but a necessary evil I guess.

I apologise sir, one must try harder in future correspondence.

Who are we playing in Macau?

The official site clearly states Guangzhou R&F but the Echo (not renowned for accuracy, admittedly) state it's Guangzhou Evergrande (but Google appears to think this too)...

...two very different teams!

And we need to know - will Slattery be up against Dembélé or Paulinho?

:-)

the craic. If you insist on pulling up a poster on his spelling...

On the main point, we couldn't take all kids so understandably a few first teamers have been dragged along. There'll doubtless be some spin that LD sports support has enabled the signing of Adams etc. It's PR boll0cks but a necessary evil I guess.

Grammar.