Pahars article

USaint

Some on here might want to pay attention to his comments regarding how difficult it is for a player from abroad to adjust to life in the PL both on and off the field. Without patience and support, particularly from the fans almost impossible.

Some on here might want to pay attention to his comments regarding how difficult it is for a player from abroad to adjust to life in the PL both on and off the field. Without patience and support, particularly from the fans almost impossible.

This. Plus, hell, I like him even more now!

After reading I dug out a photo of my boy as a small lad taken with Marians outside St Mary's. Does anyone know how I might get in touch with him or his agent (does he have one? ), as I'd like to try and get a copy autographed as a surprise for my now 21 year-old. Thanks.

Surprised at the comments about him being isolated and the language barrier. Didn`t we bring in Imants Bleidelis to help, we certainly didn't bring him in for his footballing prowess ? George fecking Burley has a lot to answer for. There's a lot to be said for having Pahars and Adkins associated with the Club, I'm sure Ralph could benefit from their involvement.

Surprised at the comments about him being isolated and the language barrier. Didn`t we bring in Imants Bleidelis to help, we certainly didn't bring him in for his footballing prowess [emoji6] George fecking Burley has a lot to answer for. There's a lot to be said for having Pahars and Adkins associated with the Club, I'm sure Ralph could benefit from their involvement.
George Burley did a lot wrong but letting a crocked Pahars go was not one of them. His subsequent career shows we would have been mad to give him another contract.

Quality player. So sad he got a lot of stick and was labelled ‘sick note.” He clearly loved the club.

I honestly can't remember anyone giving him stick? From memory most people really wanted him back and were hugely disappointed he kept getting injured. He's probably one of the most roundly loved players i can remember in my time supporting Saints.