Heisenberg / Cabbage Face

Tamesaint

I really seem to have upset him / them. Not quite sure why although I have in the past been vocal in my criticism of their negative posts. He / they have claimed that I have multiple log ons, have made up personal messages that I have apparently sent, have started a thread where he/they abuse me and call me names. He/they even think it is funny to give me a derogatory user name.

This constitutes cyber bullying and is supposedly not allowed on this forum. The mods should take action and ban this individual / people from the forum indefinitely. Bullies should not be tolerated.

I really seem to have upset him / them. Not quite sure why although I have in the past been vocal in my criticism of their negative posts. He / they have claimed that I have multiple log ons, have made up personal messages that I have apparently sent, have started a thread where he/they abuse me and call me names. He/they even think it is funny to give me a derogatory user name.

This constitutes cyber bullying and is supposedly not allowed on this forum. The mods should take action and ban this individual / people from the forum indefinitely. Bullies should not be tolerated.

Don't take them on - you won't win.

One is a coc kwomble and the other is trying to be like him...

But I quite like the 2nd one cf, he is a bit silly with his made up stuff though but I forgive him

as i know he is just trying to be like the other

Edited by ALWAYS_SFC