Instagram etc

Cabbage_Face

Article today about an influencer lauching a sexist complaint against an amazon trampoline. The product instructions advised that the springs were extremely stiff and that it may be advisable to seek the help of a man to install them. Okay, a little clunky for today's world, but if that doesn't apply then you just laugh it off surely? You don't launch a social media crusade about anything that offends or upsets you so deeply (men are normally physically stronger than women) just to get your followers up... Maybe I'm just wildly out of touch at 32 or have more important things to worry about?

Article today about an influencer lauching a sexist complaint against an amazon trampoline. The product instructions advised that the springs were extremely stiff and that it may be advisable to seek the help of a man to install them. Okay, a little clunky for today's world, but if that doesn't apply then you just laugh it off surely? You don't launch a social media crusade about anything that offends or upsets you so deeply (men are normally physically stronger than women) just to get your followers up... Maybe I'm just wildly out of touch at 32 or have more important things to worry about?

Seems like the new generation are offended by everything.

Love to see the reaction to Brass Eye or Day Today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else starting to hate all this social media?

Yesterday a “influencer” murdered on snapchat, pictures posted on Instagram and left up all day and still being shared.

As a mongboard influencer, I suspect you have a target on your back too. Take care pal.

Thanks pal. I’ll put on my infraction body armour on and deploy my direct message jammer.

#mess.

Just use your Heisenberg login, throw the haters off the scent. A worthy sacrificial lamb.

#mess

Edited by shurlock

Anyone else starting to hate all this social media?

Yesterday a “influencer” murdered on snapchat, pictures posted on Instagram and left up all day and still being shared.

I started a thread about just this on c*nts corner a few days ago. "Influencers", ffs, what a load of unmitigated bullsh*t social media has turned out to be. I've always disliked the concept, now it's matured into its current form I absolutely despise it and the people who advocate it.

Could someone tell me what an "influencer" is and why should I be influenced by them?

Also, how do you become one?

Someone who spouts boll oks on social media, you will only get "influenced" if you are someone who cannot think for yourself and are a bit gullible

Could someone tell me what an "influencer" is and why should I be influenced by them?

Also, how do you become one?

An influencer is someone who has spent a great deal of time on social media, building a recognisable profile and commenting favourably or adversely on various products or services.

So basically, they are massive c*nts who you can safely ignore.