Fans' Forum round-up - OS Video

SuperSAINT

Honestly it depends on two factors really, firstly depends on the season we have and secondly (obviously of course), depends on how the top clubs fare too of course.

I can only see City and Arsenal as staying put with their managers atm for certain.

I also think Klopp will deffo continue at Pool but read rumours about how he was ready for a break so they may see Ralph as the perfect replacement, same goes for Spurs where Poch may feel like he has reached as high as he possibly can and wants change of scenery.

Chelsea have perhaps entered unchartered territory with Lamps and United with OGS- we saw how that ended last season and may do so next.

Bayern Munich might also come sniffing- and I think all of the above certainly will sniff if we get to 55points plus

I'm pretty sure he'll be in demand at some point by many but my point was I'm not so sure he'd be that interested. His comment that even with unlimited funds his ideal purchase would be Mbappe 5 years ago (not now) gives the impression he's more interested in "projects" than simply playing financial fantasy football.

Probably I'm wrong, almost certainly it's wishul thinking but I get a different feeling from RH than any previous manager since LMac that he intends being here a long time.

I'm pretty sure he'll be in demand at some point by many but my point was I'm not so sure he'd be that interested. His comment that even with unlimited funds his ideal purchase would be Mbappe 5 years ago (not now) gives the impression he's more interested in "projects" than simply playing financial fantasy football.

Probably I'm wrong, almost certainly it's wishul thinking but I get a different feeling from RH than any previous manager since LMac that he intends being here a long time.

Of course, wearing my Mr Negative hat, if results dont go as well as we all hope there will be some calling for his head at some stage during the season