Scholars Announced - 2019/20

SuperSAINT

Utd and Liverpool were after Ramello Mitchell, who is a goal scoring winger. We paid quite a bit for him from Brum.

Rus is apparently a skillful attacking midfielder who moved to the UK from Romania when he was 9, while Olaigbe is a Belgian who was at Anderlecht.

Jayden Simth is apparently a quick striker who is good on the ball.

A couple of the others came from other academies, Chelsea and West Ham, I think.

I think that Mitchell is supposed to be the hottest prospect, though its too early to tell if any of them will make it here.

Utd and Liverpool were after Ramello Mitchell, who is a goal scoring winger. We paid quite a bit for him from Brum.

Rus is apparently a skillful attacking midfielder who moved to the UK from Romania when he was 9, while Olaigbe is a Belgian who was at Anderlecht.

Jayden Simth is apparently a quick striker who is good on the ball.

A couple of the others came from other academies, Chelsea and West Ham, I think.

I think that Mitchell is supposed to be the hottest prospect, though its too early to tell if any of them will make it here.

Good summary. A good sign of development is to see who makes it to the U23's the quickest.

That's the beauty of having a manager like Ralph. Him promoting youngsters opens up spots for younger players to move up all the way through the system.