The Ballboy on the Terrace

alehouseboys

The article above is by my son Jordan who writes for a number of football websites.

He is a die hard Saints fan like myself and despite having moved to London with work, married and now having a child, he still travels down to Southampton for home games.

He is currently working on a project to write a book about Venezuelan football. I know he would love any football fans to get involved in the project and show their support to a fellow Saints supporter doing something a bit different.

https://thefootballbrief.com/red-wine-and-arepas/

Really enjoyed reading that thank you.

Cortese was a monster

“Just before I joined, the chairman at the time, Nicola Cortese, changed what we received as ‘lunch.’ It was a meal deal from the bar; so a cheeseburger or hot dog, a packet of crisps or chocolate, and a drink, but he changed it to a Lucozade and a Mars Bar. Probably wouldn’t have even been that if there wasn’t a requirement from the league to provide us with something! Like you say, though, the perk was being on the touchline.”

The article above is by my son Jordan who writes for a number of football websites.

He is a die hard Saints fan like myself and despite having moved to London with work, married and now having a child, he still travels down to Southampton for home games.

He is currently working on a project to write a book about Venezuelan football. I know he would love any football fans to get involved in the project and show their support to a fellow Saints supporter doing something a bit different.

I’ve followed him on twitter for a while now and read quite a bit of his stuff. Mostly an excellent. @Thefalselibero for others wanting a follow, well worth it.

That is an excellent article. Your son is a very good writer.

my son's Kickstarter campaign started yesterday. It is his attempt to raise funds to help him write a book about Venezuelan football and culture. He has put in a tremendous amount of work into this project already including numerous podcasts and full page spread in the Morning Star.

Please take a look at his Kickstarter page and the incentives on offer for those getting on board with his project. He's a former Saint's ballboy and a die hard supporter.