The United Kingdom and the Death of Boris Johnson as we know it.

CB Fry

SWF (Non Legally Binding) General Election  

193 members have voted

1. 1. SWF (Non Legally Binding) General Election

• Conservatives
    • Labour
    • Liberals
    • UKIP
    • Green
    • Brexit
    • Change UK
    • Other

Do you condemn personal abuse suffered by the likes of farage on social media? It's a simple question. You certainly seem reluctant to do so. Why would you criticise Lord duckhunter for showing more sympathy towards Boris than left wing types whilst doing the exact same thing yourself just the other way round?

Surely the mantra of #BeKind is to have zero personal abuse regardless of political affiliation?

I did answer the question if you read above. If you are talking about being kind, perhaps you should aim your comments at Duckie.

I did answer the question if you read above. If you are talking about being kind, perhaps you should aim your comments at Duckie.
No you didn't you said you don't condone vile abuse which wasn't what I asked was it. You clearly don't want to answer because the truth is that you don't mind the likes of farage receiving personal abuse online because you don't agree with his politics. Just be honest about it.

Presumably she's his ex-wife because they no longer want to be together, so does it really matter what she thinks?

Maybe his kids are excited that they will be getting a new brother or sister?

New reports suggest they are extremely unpleased.

Apparently his last wife is devastated and a daughter thinks he is a selfish bastard. But Duckie and hypo are cool with it so alls well.

It is cool, and it’s none of his ex wife’s damn business. As for the daughter, if I was her I’d look closer to home when deciding who is a “selfish bastard”.

It really does come to something when some people can’t celebrate the imminent birth of a child just because they don’t agree with the fathers politics. Thank god normal decent folk don’t share your warped view of the world.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is cool, and it’s none of his ex wife’s damn business. As for the daughter, if I was her I’d look closer to home when deciding who is a “selfish bastard”.

It really does come to something when some people can’t celebrate the imminent birth of a child just because they don’t agree with the fathers politics. Thank god normal decent folk don’t share your warped view of the world.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol, lame trolling.

It’s very difficult to get excited about the imminent birth of a child whose father doesn’t seem to know how many children he actually has. Enjoy your street party though Duckie. If I were you though I would leave the bunting up. I’m sure there will be another along soon.

It’s very difficult to get excited about the imminent birth of a child whose father doesn’t seem to know how many children he actually has. Enjoy your street party though Duckie. If I were you though I would leave the bunting up. I’m sure there will be another along soon.

Yes, possibly with that American Businesswoman he spent our tax on wooing, or maybe even Priti Patel?

"Damn business"

Why does Duckie get so worked up when Boris the ****ger's private life gets mentioned ? He keeps using that phrase.

Is he jealous of his ****ging ability??

If it isn’t LD’s casual disregard for adultery and its effect on families, it’s his readiness to impugn the motives and reputations of Harvey Weinstein’s victims. Talk about bile and hate-filled.

Edited by shurlock

I do admire the way he ****ed the Labour Party & Remoaners at the same time. A Pinko 3-way,so to speak.

To be fair most people thought he was slightly the lesser of two evils, so I don’t think it took a great deal of skill on his part. It hasn’t taken him long to lose his chancellor and if Patel had any decency she would resign, so he is well on track to be worse than Cameron and May.

It hasn’t taken him long to lose his chancellor and if Patel had any decency she would resign, so he is well on track to be worse than Cameron and May.

Why is it a case of if Priti Patel had any decency she would resign? What has she done wrong apart from upsetting some snowflake pen-pusher mandarin, who on the face of it has been a bit of a disaster wherever he has been before and wasn't used to having his shortcomings addressed by his minister. I'm trying hard to remember the calls from you for Bercow to resign for bullying his staff. There were much more lurid reports about that over a much longer period of time, but I would be interested for you to show me where you ever condemned his behaviour.

And of course, the situation is delicious, where Labour are calling for Patel's head over this. How things have changed whereby they are on the side of an establishment elite public school and Oxbridge educated posh boy against the grammar school and nondescript university educated daughter of Ugandan Asian immigrants who made a success of her life through her own graft and ambition.

And of course, the situation is delicious, where Labour are calling for Patel's head over this. How things have changed whereby they are on the side of an establishment elite public school and Oxbridge educated posh boy against the grammar school and nondescript university educated daughter of Ugandan Asian immigrants who made a success of her life through her own graft and ambition.

As Brendon says in Spiked

“The liberal-left and even some on the supposedly radical left have a new hero: Sir Philip Rutnam. Yes, they’re now worshipping functionaries. They’re now falling at the feet of starched, bureaucratic civil servants. Worse, they seem to have completely forgotten about the Windrush scandal and the hostile environment policy – both of which were overseen by Sir Philip”

“Why? Because Rutnam has crossed swords with Priti Patel, and the EU-pining, Boris-hating, populism-fearing left loathes nobody more than Priti Patel. Genghis Khan could have a pop at Priti and they’d be calling him a legend, such is the depth of their dislike for that nasty woman”

“Tellingly, Rutnam’s supporters are using the language of ‘bullying’ to describe Patel’s behaviour. There is something ridiculous about the idea that middle-aged men who have been high up in the civil service for decades are being bullied by Ms Patel.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As Brendon says in Spiked

“The liberal-left and even some on the supposedly radical left have a new hero: Sir Philip Rutnam. Yes, they’re now worshipping functionaries. They’re now falling at the feet of starched, bureaucratic civil servants. Worse, they seem to have completely forgotten about the Windrush scandal and the hostile environment policy – both of which were overseen by Sir Philip”

“Why? Because Rutnam has crossed swords with Priti Patel, and the EU-pining, Boris-hating, populism-fearing left loathes nobody more than Priti Patel. Genghis Khan could have a pop at Priti and they’d be calling him a legend, such is the depth of their dislike for that nasty woman”

“Tellingly, Rutnam’s supporters are using the language of ‘bullying’ to describe Patel’s behaviour. There is something ridiculous about the idea that middle-aged men who have been high up in the civil service for decades are being bullied by Ms Patel.”

Rutman isn't going to come out this very well. If he wishes to shine a light on his own incompetence, more fool him

Tbf I do find it quite interesting that leading labour figures are calling for Patel to resign on the back of allegations yet are quite happy to dismiss other allegations about bercow and are still clamouring for him to get a peerage. Rather like soggy, it appears that their tolerance for bullying differs depending on who the target is.

Tbf I do find it quite interesting that leading labour figures are calling for Patel to resign on the back of allegations yet are quite happy to dismiss other allegations about bercow and are still clamouring for him to get a peerage. Rather like soggy, it appears that their tolerance for bullying differs depending on who the target is.

Bercow is a Tory isn’t he? One of your own.

"A former aide to Priti Patel received a £25,000 payout from the government after claiming she was bullied by the then employment minister."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51705069

Legal correspondence seen by the BBC show a junior employee at the DWP brought a formal complaint of bullying and harassment against the department, including Ms Patel, after being dismissed from her role in October 2015.

The staff member's grievance letter alleges she had previously attempted to kill herself after reporting similar allegations of workplace bullying concerning another individual in 2014, before Ms Patel was a minister.

Certainly has 'form' with the bullying allegations. Would be better to see all the allegations and evidence of the case but I guess that's not going to happen since it never reached a tribunal. Looks like we'll have to settle for hear say and conjecture regarding this issue....

Another Tory has been arrested for common assault whilst on holiday in Centre Parks. One nation party?

*Yawn*. It wasn't "another" Tory. It was Tommy Robinson. And it was at Centre Parcs. Do get your facts right, Soggy. And why did he assault this other guy? Well, as I understand it from a short reading of the situation, Robinson hit him because he sexually assaulted his 8 year old daughter. I know that you are prone to go off half-cock with your Tory hating agenda, but if what Robinson says turns out to be true, do you not think that he had some justification?

*Yawn*. It wasn't "another" Tory. It was Tommy Robinson. And it was at Centre Parcs. Do get your facts right, Soggy. And why did he assault this other guy? Well, as I understand it from a short reading of the situation, Robinson hit him because he sexually assaulted his 8 year old daughter. I know that you are prone to go off half-cock with your Tory hating agenda, but if what Robinson says turns out to be true, do you not think that he had some justification?
I'm sure soggy already knows all the details. He's really interested in him for some odd reason.

More bullying allogations this morning, looks like the nasty party never went away. But of course the Tories are saying none of it happened and it's just deep state stuff trying to undermining democracy. But why would a civil service happy to be connected to Windrush and go home lorries choose now to stop working with a right wing Home Secretary, strange.

Jesus wept. Whatever one thinks of that man he is not "another Tory".

He is. He joined the Tory party just before the last election and publicly endorses Johnson.

Another bullying claim from Patel comes to light this morning along with a report of a “spad” being sacked for accusing Cummings of “unkindness.”

Not the greatest start for a new government.

As hypo would say #BeKind.

He is. He joined the Tory party just before the last election and publicly endorses Johnson.

Another bullying claim from Patel comes to light this morning along with a report of a “spad” being sacked for accusing Cummings of “unkindness.”

Not the greatest start for a new government.

As hypo would say #BeKind.

You seem to follow Tommy Robinson very closely. I didn't know anything about that but for some reason you have a keen interest in what he does. It's weird.

Has anyone been arrested or charged for this? Have you been reading your ‘sources’ again? :lol:

Has anyone been arrested or charged for this? Have you been reading your ‘sources’ again? :lol:

When it comes to reading "sources", I watched a video account of the incident by Tommy Robinson himself. I'm sure that you're bright enough to recognise that there are always two sides to any of these stories and I took the trouble to seek out that other side. You and Soggy on the other hand, seem quite content to form an opinion based on only one side of the story. Go you two. I'm not claiming that Robinson's reason that he gives for the assault must be the truth, merely that the left wing media which detests him, have been very happy to give their own stilted one-sided version of events. I'd be interested to hear what you two would do if somebody sexually assaulted your young children/grandchildren.

When it comes to reading "sources", I watched a video account of the incident by Tommy Robinson himself. I'm sure that you're bright enough to recognise that there are always two sides to any of these stories and I took the trouble to seek out that other side. You and Soggy on the other hand, seem quite content to form an opinion based on only one side of the story. Go you two. I'm not claiming that Robinson's reason that he gives for the assault must be the truth, merely that the left wing media which detests him, have been very happy to give their own stilted one-sided version of events. I'd be interested to hear what you two would do if somebody sexually assaulted your young children/grandchildren.

I’ll ask you again: has anyone been charged or arrested? Feel free to actually answer my question.

I’ll ask you again: has anyone been charged or arrested? Feel free to actually answer my question.

I read that Robinson has been charged and will appear before magistrates on 2nd April. Didn't you get that far? Or did you mean had the perpetrator of the alleged assault on Robinson's daughter been charged? I couldn't find anything about that, but as I said, the leftie media are only too happy to report only one side of the story where he is concerned.

You haven't answered my question, so I'll ask it again. Feel free to say what would you do if somebody sexually assaulted your young children/grandchildren?

I read that Robinson has been charged and will appear before magistrates on 2nd April. Didn't you get that far? Or did you mean had the perpetrator of the alleged assault on Robinson's daughter been charged? I couldn't find anything about that, but as I said, the leftie media are only too happy to report only one side of the story where he is concerned.

You haven't answered my question, so I'll ask it again. Feel free to say what would you do if somebody sexually assaulted your young children/grandchildren?

As usual you’re all over the place Les.

According to the Mail, the Police has confirmed that no other people -besides Lennon- were arrested or charged in connection with the incident.

So yes there are two sides to every story. One person was arrested/charged; another person wasn’t assaulted or charged.

Crack on pal. Ignore that most basic of basic distinctions and keep brooding about dark conspiracies that only make you look even more of a lunatic :lol:

Edited by shurlock

So Duckie, why do you think it is so improbable that Patel could bully a man. Is it because she is a woman.

Not at all. The most demanding bosses I ever had were women. One in particular was considered a “bully”. However, and here’s the key thing, she only bullied useless twts that needed managing out the business. She “bullied” Managers (manly men) that would not have difficult conversations or make difficult decisions. The rest of us, knew exactly where we stood, she was a straight talker that would dish out praise & rollockings in equal measure. The “bullied” ones, just didn’t see much of the praise, not because she didn’t like them, or because of any agenda, but because they were hopeless.

Evidently Priti asked the snowflakes why they were so “****ing useless”. **** me, they need to man up. If a senior civil servant of many years can’t take a bit of swearing, or being told they’re useless, they’re in the wrong job.

As usual you’re all over the place Les.

According to the Mail, the Police has confirmed that no other people -besides Lennon- were arrested or charged in connection with the incident.

So yes there are two sides to every story. One person was arrested/charged; another person wasn’t assaulted or charged.

Crack on pal. Ignore that most basic of basic distinctions and keep brooding about dark conspiracies that only make you look even more of a lunatic :lol:

Isn't that what I just said? Something wrong with your comprehension today, Gavyn?

Just because the police haven't arrested the alleged perpetrator doesn't mean that he didn't commit the offence, does it? You'd have to be very naive if your believed that.

And I note that you haven't bothered to answer my question as to what your reaction would be if some pervert sexually assaulted your children/grandchildren.

I refer you to your hypocrisy about bile in posts and thank you for the evidence that you are one of the most persistent offenders.

• Lighthouse changed the title to The United Kingdom and the Death of Boris Johnson as we know it.