The United Kingdom and the Death of Boris Johnson as we know it.

CB Fry

SWF (Non Legally Binding) General Election  

193 members have voted

1. 1. SWF (Non Legally Binding) General Election

• Conservatives
    • Labour
    • Liberals
    • UKIP
    • Green
    • Brexit
    • Change UK
    • Other

So Priti Patel has told the police that there is no excuse for not cutting crime, this from the party who has decimated police numbers over the last decade whilst many types of crime have increased. When I worked at the CPS we were told the same. Despite the workload increasing and the staff numbers being cut annually we were told that we couldn’t use staff cuts as an “excuse” for not reaching our targets. Perhaps the people responsible for running the Criminal Justice System, the Home Office, should start taking responsibility for their own actions rather than hanging depleted work forces out to dry.

Priti Patel has told the police that there is no excuse for not cutting crime, this from the party who has decimated police numbers over the last decade whilst many types of crime have increased.

Perhaps the people responsible for running the Criminal Justice System, the Home Office, should start taking responsibility for their own actions rather than hanging depleted work forces out to dry.

That refusal of politicians to accept responsibility for the consequences of their decisions and instead blame staff is the main reason I stopped working in the NHS.

They cut police numbers by 20,000 and lo crime went up - but the go to reason is not staff cuts but supposed inefficiency. If so why are they promising increased police numbers again?

Edited by buctootim

There are some easy ways to improve visibility for current police.

For example, if "protestors" are digging up university grounds: arrest them, rather than stand around and watch them.

Then get back on the streets for more policing

There are some easy ways to improve visibility for current police.

For example, if "protestors" are digging up university grounds: arrest them, rather than stand around and watch them.

Then get back on the streets for more policing

I think too many paper clips go missing in the NHS - if only we could cut down on that as well pal.

I think too many paper clips go missing in the NHS - if only we could cut down on that as well pal.

And if the councils would stop p1ssimg away money on diversity programmes we could wrap up this social care crisis and repair all the roads.

It appears that there will be yet another Johnson child. Hasn’t he heard of contraception. And another marriage...and divorce eventually I expect. Why don’t some women ever learn?

Stay classy Soggy. You really are a nasty piece of work.

Congratulations Boris.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Lord Duckhunter

I’m thinking of her. None of the other relationships have ended well for the wives.

She wanted a baby so asking if Boris has heard of birth control isn’t “thinking of her”. It’s just a disgusting comment,you’ve allowed the mask to slip. Like most lefties, you’re full of bile & hatred .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She wanted a baby so asking if Boris has heard of birth control isn’t “thinking of her”. It’s just a disgusting comment,you’ve allowed the mask to slip. Like most lefties, you’re full of bile & hatred .

What on Earth are you talking about?

I’m guessing that you think that serial adultery is perfectly ok?

It’s none of my damn business who is boning who.

However, anyone who states “ hasn’t he heard of contraception “ upon hearing about a pregnancy, is one warped individual. I’m just glad I’m not like that.

However, anyone who states “ hasn’t he heard of contraception “ upon hearing about a pregnancy, is one warped individual. I’m just glad I’m not like that.

I can't imagine any circumstances where you'd be anything less than 100% supportive of anyone with at least six children by three different women. No rly.

I’m sure our PM will be happy to know that you have his back Duckie.

No doubt you would adopt exactly the same position if we were talking about a pinko lefty snowflake.

No doubt you would adopt exactly the same position if we were talking about a pinko lefty snowflake.

What do you think about the dogs abuse that the likes of Boris, nigel farage, Priti Patel etc get online? Bring it on themselves? Laurence Fox has quit twitter after receiving death threats. What do we reckon? Only has himself to blame? Edited by hypochondriac

Not sure what any of that has got to do with Duckies spirited defence of Johnson’s serial adultery?
Well you were implying that Lord duckhunter has a double standard when it comes to criticising behaviour based on political ideology. Presumably you have no such double standard and are willing and ready to condemn the vile abuse of Boris, Priti, farage, etc.

Vile abuse is never good but I didn’t see any of the right supporters on here calling it out when it was aimed at the likes of Corbyn, Abbot etc. Double standards, as you say.
So you admit that you have a double standard on this? Seems like an odd thing to call out Lord duckhunter for if that's the case. I can quite happy say I unequivocally condemn all personal abuse against someone like Diane Abbott. Can you say the same for Farage?

So you admit that you have a double standard on this? Seems like an odd thing to call out Lord duckhunter for if that's the case. I can quite happy say I unequivocally condemn all personal abuse against someone like Diane Abbott. Can you say the same for Farage?

Where are the double standards? I don’t have a problem with people facing criticism but a don’t condon “vile abuse.” Are you suggesting that I have used “vile abuse” towards Duckie, Farage, Johnson or any other of your right leaning buddies? What is your definition of “vile abuse?”

Where are the double standards? I don’t have a problem with people facing criticism but a don’t condon “vile abuse.” Are you suggesting that I have used “vile abuse” towards Duckie, Farage, Johnson or any other of your right leaning buddies? What is your definition of “vile abuse?”
Do you condemn personal abuse suffered by the likes of farage on social media? It's a simple question. You certainly seem reluctant to do so. Why would you criticise Lord duckhunter for showing more sympathy towards Boris than left wing types whilst doing the exact same thing yourself just the other way round?

Surely the mantra of #BeKind is to have zero personal abuse regardless of political affiliation?

If a pinko snowflake leftie was expecting a baby, I’d wish the couple well and be pleased for them. I certainly wouldn’t ask if they’ve heard of birth control. I guess I’m just different than you in that respect (thankfully).

Do you condemn personal abuse suffered by the likes of farage on social media? It's a simple question. You certainly seem reluctant to do so. Why would you criticise Lord duckhunter for showing more sympathy towards Boris than left wing types whilst doing the exact same thing yourself just the other way round?

Surely the mantra of #BeKind is to have zero personal abuse regardless of political affiliation?

*tumbleweed*

If a pinko snowflake leftie was expecting a baby, I’d wish the couple well and be pleased for them. I certainly wouldn’t ask if they’ve heard of birth control. I guess I’m just different than you in that respect (thankfully).

Probably as well that we all don’t have 6...7...8...kids though.

• Lighthouse changed the title to The United Kingdom and the Death of Boris Johnson as we know it.