Where are ITKers when wanting to hear cloak & dagger news about our new CB signing?!!

SaintJackoInHurworth

So, it's getting frustrating wanting to hear that gem of a rumour about our next star signing!! The summer transfer thread is just full of waffle and there is not a sign of anyone who is ITK assuring us that Saints are in advanced negotiations to sign a new player!! Where are all the apparently genuine ITKers this year?

So, it's getting frustrating wanting to hear that gem of a rumour about our next star signing!! The summer transfer thread is just full of waffle and there is not a sign of anyone who is ITK assuring us that Saints are in advanced negotiations to sign a new player!! Where are all the apparently genuine ITKers this year?

Cabbage/Ekon Face

Probably because this place drives them out. Stick to WhatsApp groups now, get abit more respect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pal you might want to use Signal if you want stronger privacy and encryption to send your pics and bits and bobs.

We are looking at centre backs but it - apparently - relies on a string of transfers happening from what I hear. Much like the house buying chain. Fairly standard. Most are pretty much in the dark these days but that’s how transfers should go. No-one should hear about it as that’s how they go wrong and we don’t even hear from our owner/chairman so we aren’t going to hear much concerning transfers.

I don’t understand how every Saints expert who posts on social media keeps peddling the belief we have to sell to buy. We have a target in mind, apparently. I, conversely, have heard no evidence to suggest that we will not buy unless we sell a player. It will just facilitate matters to move more off our books although I’m sure some posters may disagree with that because apparently some have a folder of all the players contracts and club’s financial status and transfer budgets. I understand, if we find the right player when they become available, we will sign them. We are playing chess at the moment and I’m only repeating third hand info. We have always been looking to shift the Deadwood but, as I understood it, that will not jeopardise our offer. The target club not being able to find a replacement for the defender we want will prevent proceedings.