Your season predictions:

Pilchards

Back in mid-September we had to opportunity to go third with a home win against Bournemouth followed by doing the pony-punchers to make us top dogs on the south coast.

Today we sit second-bottom, Bournemouth 7th, Brighton 8th. Only small crumb of comfort, how bad were p-pfc to get done like that by us.

1. 14th

2. 4th Round

3. 4th Round

4. Adams with 10 goals in the league and a couple in the cup competitions.

5. PEH

6. Not really sure.

7. They'll just miss out on the play offs.

Hard to see why people are predicting a top half finish. We will concede far too many goals but should have enough to stay ahead of a relegation battle.

:lol:

Changing my prediction to 20th and we will struggle to hit 25 points.

It's no secret that i think you are a tw at but I have genuine question for you,

Why do you find our predicament funny?

I do not. I was actually laughing at my "we should have enough to stay clear of the relegation battle" comment.

I felt numb after the defeat yesterday. This football club has had its soul ripped from it by a very **** poor owner. I'm gutted when you see the position we were in before Koeman left, it's only going to get worse from here too. The club is rotten from top to bottom and it will not improve until Gao and Kat are out of the picture. Of course that means someone has to be interested in buying us, which seems unlikely at the minute.

Still think we could be out of the relegation zone by the start of the January transfer window.

I'm depressed when I look at the league table, seeing us a good three points and GD adrift.

Considering we've got West Ham, Norwich, Aston Villa, Newcastle, Watford & Crystal Palace by the end of December, surely we could be between 12th to 16th?

Maybe i'm trying to be too optimistic, but we've played the majority of teams in the top half of the league already and now we've got a good run of those in 10th and below, we could get ourselves out of the doom and gloom by January and be middling along with the rest.