Season ticket arrival

wessex saint

Cheers the cat. Mate going on hols so we were hoping they would have arrived by now so we can ‘redistribute ‘. As it is he’s gonna have to trust me with his keys [emoji16]

And batman... thanks as always for your really useful input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers the cat. Mate going on hols so we were hoping they would have arrived by now so we can ‘redistribute ‘. As it is he’s gonna have to trust me with his keys [emoji16]

And batman... thanks as always for your really useful input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem, ties in with what Cat said

I’ve not received mine yet so I checked my purchase history and under ‘status’ it says ‘upload’. Does this mean that I am supposed to use the same tickets as last season? I noticed that they didn’t have any season dates printed on them.

If that's the case, good job you didn't throw them in the bin when you got home from the Huddersfield game...................Risky policy by the T/O too!

I’ve not received mine yet so I checked my purchase history and under ‘status’ it says ‘upload’. Does this mean that I am supposed to use the same tickets as last season? I noticed that they didn’t have any season dates printed on them.

Youll get a new one should be by monday

If that's the case, good job you didn't throw them in the bin when you got home from the Huddersfield game...................Risky policy by the T/O too!

I couldn't remember what I had done with them but luckily I found them this morning. The email confirmation that I received on the 8th May stated that "Season Tickets will be posted towards the end of July, to the address registered on each account." I don't understand why they need to leave it so late. I'm around for the next couple of weeks but there will be many people who may be away and not going home before going to the first home game.

I'm sure they'll turn up but I don't trust anybody in Britain to do the job properly these days. It wouldn't surprise me to find that they'd sold my seat to someone else.

We get this bed wetting every year.

As long as you have it before the first home game, who cares?

What else do you need it for?

Call me an old cynic but I don't trust anybody in UK sales these days. I don't trust the post either.

How do you know that you are going to receive it before the first home game? What about those who don't live near the ground and may be coming to the game from somewhere that's hundreds of miles away from their registered address? Yes, we get this bedwetting every year. For a purchase of well over a thousand pounds it's not good enough. These could have been printed last year and sent out within a few days of purchase.

Call me an old cynic but I don't trust anybody in UK sales these days. I don't trust the post either.

How do you know that you are going to receive it before the first home game? What about those who don't live near the ground and may be coming to the game from somewhere that's hundreds of miles away from their registered address? Yes, we get this bedwetting every year. For a purchase of well over a thousand pounds it's not good enough. These could have been printed last year and sent out within a few days of purchase.

Have you ever missed a game because your ST hasn’t arrived? Genuine question

Have you ever missed a game because your ST hasn’t arrived? Genuine question

No, but that's not the point, is it? I know people who have turned up at the game and found other people sitting in their seats. They had genuine tickets to the game. Once again, what possible reason is there for the delay?

When it arrives late there have to be contingencies in place. Special journeys may need to be made to pick up the tickets. If you are away how can you arrange soemebody to go to your house to get the tickets for you if you don't know when they will arrive?

Genuine question: Can you tell me any other business that treats its customers this wantonly? If I were spending £1300 in a store I'd expect a cup of tea and a biscuit at least. This is sh!t customer service.

No, but that's not the point, is it? I know people who have turned up at the game and found other people sitting in their seats. They had genuine tickets to the game. Once again, what possible reason is there for the delay?

When it arrives late there have to be contingencies in place. Special journeys may need to be made to pick up the tickets. If you are away how can you arrange soemebody to go to your house to get the tickets for you if you don't know when they will arrive?

Genuine question: Can you tell me any other business that treats its customers this wantonly? If I were spending £1300 in a store I'd expect a cup of tea and a biscuit at least. This is sh!t customer service.

I have to say I am with you on this, I can't recall being sat here on the 8th August 2 days before the season kicks off and not been in possession of my season ticket. Like you I have spent a grand, sprinkle in a bit of the shirt fiasco, along with the general laissez faire attitude towards fans. No wet sheets here, but being a salesman myself the transaction experience especially is a bit slipshod.

Genuine answer- nope. **** innit

Genuine answer- nope. **** innit

You asked the wrong question. A sample of one tells you nothing. The more relevant question is “Has anybody ever missed a game because their ST hasn’t arrived in time?”

And the next question is “Have they ever been sent out this late before?” Sending 10,000 items through the mail and expecting them all to arrive within a week is not very sensible.

Serious question: Why leave it all so late anyway?

You asked the wrong question. A sample of one tells you nothing. The more relevant question is “Has anybody ever missed a game because their ST hasn’t arrived in time?”

And the next question is “Have they ever been sent out this late before?” Sending 10,000 items through the mail and expecting them all to arrive within a week is not very sensible.

Serious question: Why leave it all so late anyway?

I imagine it is the age old trick of delaying expenditure to the very last minute, government departments do it all the time. Headline announcements of big projects followed by years of vacillation and slow building to spread the cost over as long a period as they can get any with. The M3 "upgrade" was a case in point taking twice as long as the original plan announced. HS2, Crossrail?