The best death.

Ohio Saint

A poll would be ideal, however.

Quick, possibly violent, but never saw it coming.

Quick, possibly violent, but requested it

Over a pre-determined time with drugs and loved ones present (conditions set by the soon to be deceased)

Legislated by the state.

Accidentally killing oneself instantlywhile finding the meaning of life

Heart attack when Saints come back from a 5-0 deficit to beat Liverpool in the FA cup final.

Getting AIDS from some slapper in Portsmouth.

Heart attack when Saints come back from a 5-0 deficit to beat Liverpool in the FA cup final.

You've suggested something similar... Personally I'd be watching Saints vs Barcelona in the Champions League Final in 2065 (I'll be 84, a fair age IMO), ironically held at the now 90,000 capacity St Mary's which was chosen due to it's new drone-delivered alcohol system, of which I've partaken of a few too many, and of it's new invisible wee-tubes which negates the need to go to the toilet mid-game. My wife, daughter, any other kids I may one day have and any grandchildren I may one day have are sat around me, all roaring Saints on (including my Norwich supporting wife who has long since succumbed to the glory of supporting Saints over lower-league Norwich). It is the 93rd minute, injury time, and Saints have just scored the 5th and final goal, a hattrick goal for my grandson, Mikey SNSUN, who came through the famed Southampton academy. While jumping up and down in celebration, I lose my balance and fall face first into the ample cleavage of the woman in front of me, which suffocates me to death.

Too far fetched? Sod it... balls deep in Alicia Silverstone from the mid-90s after perfecting my time-travel pogo stick.

You've suggested something similar... Personally I'd be watching Saints vs Barcelona in the Champions League Final in 2065 (I'll be 84, a fair age IMO), ironically held at the now 90,000 capacity St Mary's which was chosen due to it's new drone-delivered alcohol system, of which I've partaken of a few too many, and of it's new invisible wee-tubes which negates the need to go to the toilet mid-game. My wife, daughter, any other kids I may one day have and any grandchildren I may one day have are sat around me, all roaring Saints on (including my Norwich supporting wife who has long since succumbed to the glory of supporting Saints over lower-league Norwich). It is the 93rd minute, injury time, and Saints have just scored the 5th and final goal, a hattrick goal for my grandson, Mikey SNSUN, who came through the famed Southampton academy. While jumping up and down in celebration, I lose my balance and fall face first into the ample cleavage of the woman in front of me, which suffocates me to death.

Too far fetched? Sod it... balls deep in Alicia Silverstone from the mid-90s after perfecting my time-travel pogo stick.

:lol:

Had to seriously contemplate this with a near death recently, and given my thoughts at the time, don’t care how, just want it to be after my wife has died.

I had my heart attack seven years ago and it certainly makes you evaluate your life more closely. I have shelves full of books that I have not read, DVDs that I have not seen and CDs that I haven't listened to. All those plans that I had for long-term projects were re-evaluated and where I was always doing something for the future I realised that the future that I was planning for was here and now.

Yeah, I had a heart attack 22 years ago and a stroke last year. I still have no feeling in my left leg and no feeling in the left side of my willy, one nut and precicely half my anus.

While it certainly makes one think about one's own mortality, it has also made me look more light heartedly about most things.

Yeah, I had a heart attack 22 years ago and a stroke last year. I still have no feeling in my left leg and no feeling in the left side of my willy, one nut and precicely half my anus.

While it certainly makes one think about one's own mortality, it has also made me look more light heartedly about most things.

Ummm....................when you fart or sneeze is it a bit like Russian Roulette front back or both?!

Ummm....................when you fart or sneeze is it a bit like Russian Roulette front back or both?!

No problem with that. Wiping is a bit of a pain though, when the right side feels clean, it's a leap of faith to assume the left is too.

Brings a new meaning to the phrase, "**** me sideways".