Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
Results 601 to 650 of 749

Thread: The "Deadline Day" Thread

  1. #601

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Peckham
    Posts
    1,094

  2. #602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohio Saint View Post
    Look, I'm just not sure, she asked me too Hoover the front room, and there was an abundance of Willie's blocking the system. I didn't expect the Spanish inquisition.
    Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition....

  3. #603

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Behind you. Now, stop touching that.
    Posts
    12,587
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    It's like saints are deliberately drawing things out just to see how drink I can gut.

  4. #604

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mongolia
    Posts
    7,519
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Just announced 5 year deal on talksport

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dig Dig View Post
    Just announced 5 year deal on talksport
    Based on the fake tweet going around....

    Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

  6. #606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delboy Dave View Post
    Jesus wept.

  7. #607

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mongolia
    Posts
    7,519
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saint_clark View Post
    Based on the fake tweet going around....

    Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    FFS

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delboy Dave View Post
    ‘Suothampton’

  9. #609

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Behind you. Now, stop touching that.
    Posts
    12,587
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Well. Screw you, saints! I've been moch drinker than thix! Like that time I sucked up my wife's pennis in the vacuum hoover.

  10. #610

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    11,390

    Default

    .....
    Last edited by badgerx16; 08-08-2019 at 07:16 PM. Reason: edit - no it's not

  11. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSAINT View Post
    Good news for Slattery & Smallbone if true.
    https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2...m-deadline-day

  12. #612

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Windsor...ish.
    Posts
    12,331

    Default

    I'd say it isn't happening but no news is good news and we still have silence from Saints...

    ...It's 20:23 in 8 minutes, perfect if he signs a 4 year contract...

  13. #613

    Default

    Just read you get until 11pm to complete international transfers and 7pm for transfers from the same country. Could be complete garbage

  14. #614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badgerx16 View Post
    Is this the official twitter ?
    https://twitter.com/search?q=southam...Ctwgr%5Esearch

    Has a link to Squawka saying it's done.
    Nothing on official Twitter.

  15. #615

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rothschild and Soros HQ
    Posts
    18,799
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    It’s like the bloody Lernaean Hydra - you can cut the head off one oddball (eg cabbage face), someone else will just take their place.

  16. #616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badgerx16 View Post
    1) That is not a link to a Twitter account. You have linked to your Twitter search results!

    2) Squawka were fooled by a fake account pretending to be Saints official account and used a photoshopped image

  17. #617

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    11,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CB Fry View Post
    Nothing on official Twitter.
    I realised my error, bloody google search

  18. #618

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Behind you. Now, stop touching that.
    Posts
    12,587
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shurlock View Post
    It’s like the bloody Lernaean Hydra - you can cut the head off one oddball (eg cabbage face), someone else will just take their place.
    If I cut off any of my balls, I expect them to stay cut off! Bloody wizards!

  19. #619

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    11,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Le God View Post
    1) That is not a link to a Twitter account. You have linked to your Twitter search results!

    2) Squawka were fooled by a fake account pretending to be Saints official account and used a photoshopped image
    Well, not being a twit I tend not to use it.

  20. #620

    Default

    Did Zlatan sign ?

  21. #621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badgerx16 View Post
    Well, not being a twit I tend not to use it.
    What about ****ter?

  22. #622

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Behind you. Now, stop touching that.
    Posts
    12,587
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badgerx16 View Post
    Well, not being a twit I tend not to use it.
    My twitter account only follows one twit. Orangehead Pussygrabber.

  23. #623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shurlock View Post
    It’s like the bloody Lernaean Hydra - you can cut the head off one oddball (eg cabbage face), someone else will just take their place.
    If we have signed him those fake tweets can be eradicated just by getting a two line announcement out straight away. None of us give a flying fu ck about teaser tweets and animations of trains.

  24. #624

    Default

    Off for a second bottle, dammit. No further comment, it just gets imaginations working overtime..

  25. #625

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Posts
    29,344
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suewhistle View Post
    Off for a second bottle, dammit. No further comment, it just gets imaginations working overtime..
    Careful sue don't want to overdo it.

  26. #626

    Default

    Very good photoshopping by the Suothamton account.

    Here's the before and after.

  27. #627

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Posts
    29,344
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CB Fry View Post
    If we have signed him those fake tweets can be eradicated just by getting a two line announcement out straight away. None of us give a flying fu ck about teaser tweets and animations of trains.
    Tbf some mentalists do.

  28. #628

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Just waiting on the media team editing their Ralph express clip

  29. #629

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    On the far side of crazy
    Posts
    1,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hypochondriac View Post
    Tbf some mentalists do.
    Yep. Looking forward to seeing the train but with a crying klippity Klopp this time.

  30. #630

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the tattooists where the pain is exquisite...
    Posts
    3,623

    Default

    Reckon it's done otherwise the no more business message would be out.

  31. #631

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Shilton's 6 yard box
    Posts
    722

    Default

    Has Skachel signed yet?

  32. #632

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Wokingham, Berkshire
    Posts
    8,253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delboy Dave View Post
    Lolz even Alex Crook retweeted it
    He’s a prize bellend, so no surprise there.

  33. #633

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Posts
    29,344
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Imagine if they haven't signed him and they just don't message anything till tomorrow. I'd do it just to wind everyone up.

  34. #634

    Default

    They should do the train animation with the final carriage remaining empty just for a laugh!

  35. #635

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    27,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon3737 View Post
    They should do the train animation with the final carriage remaining empty just for a laugh!
    or put hoedt in the carriage

  36. #636

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Posts
    29,344
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon3737 View Post
    They should do the train animation with the final carriage remaining empty just for a laugh!
    Tbf if they did that I wouldn't even be annoyed that would be bloody funny

  37. #637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hypochondriac View Post
    Imagine if they haven't signed him and they just don't message anything till tomorrow. I'd do it just to wind everyone up.
    At two minutes to eleven tonight they release a five minute long train animation where, eventually, the track spells out the word "sorry" with a sad face emoji.

  38. #638

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    On the far side of crazy
    Posts
    1,263

    Default

    If it had fallen over we’d know by now via one of the journo’s

    They’ve either completed or are still trying.

  39. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winchester Red View Post
    If it had fallen over we’d know by now via one of the journo’s

    They’ve either completed or are still trying.
    This

  40. #640

    Default

    Trying's the word. Very.

  41. #641

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Posts
    29,344
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suewhistle View Post
    Trying's the word. Very.
    Lush is the word.

  42. #642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hypochondriac View Post
    Lush is the word.
    Grease is the word.

  43. #643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CB Fry View Post
    At two minutes to eleven tonight they release a five minute long train animation where, eventually, the track spells out the word "sorry" with a sad face emoji.
    Eleven tonight? The Premier League window closed four hours ago at 17:00 BST.

  44. #644

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Windsor...ish.
    Posts
    12,331

    Default

    My shift finishes at half ten. Any chance of an unveiling before then? Otherwise the car ride home listening to the Sports Bar will be excruciating.

  45. #645

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Posts
    29,344
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Grandad View Post
    Eleven tonight? The Premier League window closed four hours ago at 17:00 BST.
    It's a joke whitey.

  46. #646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Grandad View Post
    Eleven tonight? The Premier League window closed four hours ago at 17:00 BST.
    You don't say.

  47. #647

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rothschild and Soros HQ
    Posts
    18,799
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CB Fry View Post
    At two minutes to eleven tonight they release a five minute long train animation where, eventually, the track spells out the word "sorry" with a sad face emoji.


    #mess

  48. #648

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    11,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay Sanchez View Post
    Grease is the word.
    Bird is the word.

  49. #649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badgerx16 View Post
    Bird is the word.

  50. #650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badgerx16 View Post
    Bird is the word.
    In the hand yet or still in the bush?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •