The "Deadline Day" Thread

Saint Garrett

That doesn't really work... as Hasenhuttl only joined in December 2018 and Wilson promoted this summer. So the opportunity for them to work as a pair overseeing transfers does not go back years.

You've posted 13 x in 24 hours as a registered (not full) member.

Do you have new sponsorship? Thought I had u on a 4 year deal?

How can you put a % on it when you don't know what is happening? If you don't know then no % can be put on likelihood, that is how probability works.
Using % to represent my confidence. Saying I think there is a 10% chance and saying I think it is unlikely is pretty much synonymous except in the latter I am being more precise about my prediction

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

The rules have changed! Don't tell Steve Grant!

If you still want to sponsor me so you can have your logo on my profile... feel free to pay the £5

Let me know you're account number n sort code and I'll send u £5 immediately

Let's.get you back to full member

Forum needs you

Deadline 5pm

Haha, imagine the scenes if we just unveiled Bale out of nowhere now.

(Disclaimer: Not ITK. This is just a random thought of my own. This is intended for entertainment purposes only and any hope/optimism is taken at your own risk.)

Maybe I'm clutching at straws but the lack of an "all done" tweet is promising. Also there are a lot of transfers still to go through not announced yet like Iwobi, David Luiz, Lo Celso ect. so we aren't alone in this boat.