The "Deadline Day" Thread

Saint Garrett

Sat refreshing twitter and I noticed Carroll was trending. If that does sum Newcastle's summer up I don't know what does.

Still, he will at least manage to get fit for both games against us and score at least one goal, five minutes after he should have been sent off for elbowing one of our defenders.

OK. I have a short attention span. Now I'm bored.

I'll get you some crayons.

Sat refreshing twitter and I noticed Carroll was trending. If that does sum Newcastle's summer up I don't know what does.

Still, he will at least manage to get fit for both games against us and score at least one goal, five minutes after he should have been sent off for elbowing one of our defenders.

Red flavour please.

Without Kevin Nolan to babysit him, it’ll be carnage on the Quayside

Thinking positively - if it wasn't happening Saints would know by now, therefore so would the ITK's, therefore so would we.
Or we are pleading on the phone to the PL telling them that the document was timed 18:58 when we pressed send on the fax machine

Or we are pleading on the phone to the PL telling them that the document was timed 18:58 when we pressed send on the fax machine
I fear that's all too likely. In all seriousness, how many fax lines does the PL have? And what the probability that they're going to be busy just before a deadline?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Edited by Shroppie