Kevin Danso

Heisenberg

We have a strong history in surprise Kevin signings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is he being walked out in front of the press at Potters Heron ?

Can't think of another Kevin to have been signed from Germany.

The name is indelibly printed in my mind as KK from that day in 1980. Or as 'my perfect cousin'.

Looks a cracking prospect.....pair him with either vestegaard or Bednarek and I’m much happier. They are both good but lack pace so paired with him...and he’s quick, things are looking up

Made my day!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Will be great if he signs. A bit like the excitement of first season under Koeman when we got Toby and Mane over the line. Fingers crossed we can pie off Lemina and Carrillo before the European window ‘slams shut’.

is he being walked out in front of the press at Potters Heron ?

Can't think of another Kevin to have been signed from Germany.

The name is indelibly printed in my mind as KK from that day in 1980. Or as 'my perfect cousin'.

The greatest day

The greatest day

Burned forever into the brain -

Walk into the house from school, the phone is ringing - its my mate Willy who I saw just 5 minutes ago "quick switch on Newsround!!" "You've just signed Kevin Keegan!!!!!!".

Meeting Lawrie Mac a few years ago he likes to recount the story. His favourite bit though was that next season Saints doubled the gate price and not a single person complained.

Great...! So he helped Wolfsburg achieve their greatest ever result by scoring their eight goal into his own goal!!! Not much sign of any clean sheets when he played and seems to have actually conceded a whole shed-load of goals when he has played - sometimes resulting in him being dropped! Let's hope that Ralph has seen in him the potential to be a great player... if this does actually get over the line!

Great...! So he helped Wolfsburg achieve their greatest ever result by scoring their eight goal into his own goal!!! Not much sign of any clean sheets when he played and seems to have actually conceded a whole shed-load of goals when he has played - sometimes resulting in him being dropped! Let's hope that Ralph has seen in him the potential to be a great player... if this does actually get over the line!
Lol

Seems to be one for the future rather than an instant first team player.

If true that means 2 of our 3 summer signings have been bought in for their 'potential'

Danso played the majority of games for a Bundesliga team in the second half of last season. That made him a first team player.