Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 201 to 216 of 216

Thread: Kevin Danso - Signs (Season Long Loan)

  1. #201

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rothschild and Soros HQ
    Posts
    18,799
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hypochondriac View Post
    Well that was one of the dullest interviews I've heard in a while. He's obviously had media training.
    Definitely a Kevin.

  2. #202

    Default

    I think it was an alright interview for his 1st day at work.

    Get to know about bit about the guy, his personality will come out over the coming weeks as he settles in.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Convict Colony View Post
    I think it was an alright interview for his 1st day at work.

    Get to know about bit about the guy, his personality will come out over the coming weeks as he settles in.
    Exactly. He's also only 20. That's younger than Alfie Jones.

  4. #204

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fighting Messageboard injustice, Everywhere
    Posts
    2,831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSAINT View Post
    Exactly. He's also only 20. That's younger than Alfie Jones.
    I can only imagine the 20 year old me being interviewed. Nightmare.

  5. #205

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Near Exeter
    Posts
    4,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faz View Post
    I can only imagine the 20 year old me being interviewed. Nightmare.
    Plus he's at a new employer (albeit on loan) so is bound to be careful in what he says. Tbh, if he'd said anything spicier he'd have had people criticising that. I'd much rather he did his talking through displacing either Stephens or Vestergaard (won't be difficult), in getting some PL games under his belt and providing some much needed pace to the backline.

  6. #206

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Up where we belong
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Who are the 2 gentlemen who seem to be with him at all times? He doesn't look like he needs minders.

  7. #207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Box View Post
    Who are the 2 gentlemen who seem to be with him at all times? He doesn't look like he needs minders.
    Think one may be his brother (and manager) from a Youtube film I saw about him (0.28 on film).

    This is the link to the first of four:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVckmrs3GEQ

  8. #208

    Default

    Excellent signing, made me a pretty penny.


  9. #210

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Amesbury
    Posts
    13,567

    Default

    A good read
    Cheers Trousers

  10. #211

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rothschild and Soros HQ
    Posts
    18,799
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    We’ve signed superman!

  11. #212

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Belarus
    Posts
    3,612

    Default

    Good read

  12. #213

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fighting Messageboard injustice, Everywhere
    Posts
    2,831

    Default

    “He’s fluent in German, he speaks Austrian”

  13. #214

    Default

    Before we adopt another ****ing song sung by every club for Kevin Danso's chant how about trying this (to the opening guitar riff from Disco 2000 by Pulp) It's easy & a bit different,

    Danso, Oh, Oh, Kevin Danso. (repeat till bored)

    https://youtu.be/qJS3xnD7Mus

  14. #215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faz View Post
    “He’s fluent in German, he speaks Austrian”
    Can you speak fluent Geordie? Dialects can be significantly different in some languages. There's certainly a very big difference between Hochdeutsch and schweizerdeutsch, so can any German speakers on here comment?

  15. #216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suewhistle View Post
    Can you speak fluent Geordie? Dialects can be significantly different in some languages. There's certainly a very big difference between Hochdeutsch and schweizerdeutsch, so can any German speakers on here comment?
    Yeah.

    They're variants of German, not different languages.

    You teach English, you know this.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •