Kevin Danso

Heisenberg

Apparently on one of the Augsburg sites Danso is valued at £7.8m

I guess we will pay £15m>

Seems to be one for the future rather than an instant first team player.

If true that means 2 of our 3 summer signings have been bought in for their 'potential'

Do you consider Jan Valary @ 19 a first team player or one for the future?

Peach saying season long loan with exclusive option to buy, which sounds like a great deal for us.

Not sure he comes into the starting XI straight away, but definitely seems to have different attributes to our other CBs and is high potential.

Transfermarket values him at 7.2m, so certainly not a bargain buy/loan as many expected

7.2m seems to be the Transfermarket equivalent of no idea

We have FF and Jack Stephens valued at the 7.2m

Austin is also 7.2m and we know he was sold for c£4m earlier today

Hopefully the new regime haven't made the same mistake as Reed did with Alderweireld... Or Ings. Old Les wasn't very good at the whole loan window with the likes of Taider, Caulker, Duricic coming in. At least Bertrand's been good.

DANSO in the moonlight,

Everybody's feelin' warm and bright

It's such a fine and natural sight

Watching DANSO keep em out of strikeeeee

New chant klaxon?

To the tune of dancing in the moonlight by toploader. Feel free to adjust and change haha

DANSO in the moonlight,

Everybody's feelin' warm and bright

Watching DANSO keep em out of strikeeeee

New chant klaxon?

To the tune of dancing in the moonlight by toploader. Feel free to adjust and change haha

Rubber dingy rapids, bro!

Just sing 'Danny Nedelko' by Idles and change the name...

He's made of bones, he's made of blood

He's made of flesh, he's made of love

He's made of you, he's made of me

Unity

Fear leads to panic, panic leads to pain

Pain leads to anger, anger leads to hate

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, ah, ah, ah, ah

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, ah, ah, ah, ah

Kevin Dans-oh

Now watch the deal fall through. ?

To the tune of ‘Tom Hark’ (We all hate Leeds). Needs work I know.

Standing tall

At 6ft 3

We signed the lad

from Germany

Off to Europe

We will go

We’re all singing

Kevin Danso

Kevin Danso

Kevin Danso

We’re all singing

Kevin Danso

Danso in the moonlight

Everybody's feeling red and white

Kevin Dansos set the world alight

Or

Danso in the moonlight

Your ****ing transfer kept us up all night

We'd never heard of you at 5

But now you're red and white

Why do we bother..................5 mins in that ****ing stupid portshyte rant and nothing new boring.........move on i wish they would.

An interesting read here drawing comparisons between him and Marcel Desailly. Better get that exclusive option to sign him permanently ready immediately, if he turns out to be anywhere near that level!

https://www.bundesliga.com/en/news/Bundesliga/kevin-danso-augsburg-wonderkid-dele-alli-mk-dons-desailly-474586.jsp

An interesting read here drawing comparisons between him and Marcel Desailly. Better get that exclusive option to sign him permanently ready immediately, if he turns out to be anywhere near that level!

https://www.bundesliga.com/en/news/Bundesliga/kevin-danso-augsburg-wonderkid-dele-alli-mk-dons-desailly-474586.jsp

Memories of the Toby fiasco.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Well, the media guys obviously don't get up early like us retired types.;-) Nothing on the OS yet..

Besides his height I think his importance for us will be his pace, which we don't have much of in our defence.

Agree, its one of the qualities sadly lacking in our defence.

Hello from Austria (sorry for my weak English).

I am really delighted because of this transfer! Danso is a top young player, stable, effective, physical, teamplayer. Has a great future. Will stabilize the defense of Southampton by sure. Is improving each season. Also good in initiating own attacks.

I am really delighted because of this transfer! Danso is a top young player, stable, effective, physical, teamplayer. Has a great future. Will stabilize the defense of Southampton by sure. Is improving each season. Also good in initiating own attacks.

Sounds like exactly what we need. Thanks for the information

Thank you!

Danso is part of the Austrian national Team sicne a year or so, he was also part of the Austrian U21 Europ. Championship team. Great performance against Germany (1:1). Fast. You can rely on him. He is young but also eyperienced in the Bundesliga. As Augsburg was not a top team in Bundesliga, Augsburg's defence was alwys under pressure, so he is familiar with high intensity.

Thank you!

Danso is part of the Austrian national Team sicne a year or so, he was also part of the Austrian U21 Europ. Championship team. Great performance against Germany (1:1). Fast. You can rely on him. He is young but also eyperienced in the Bundesliga. As Augsburg was not a top team in Bundesliga, Augsburg's defence was alwys under pressure, so he is familiar with high intensity.

Thank you Reinhard, I`m looking forward to seeing him in action

Hello Reinhard, and welcome! Thank you for this encouraging report.....and don't worry.....your English is better than most on here! [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk